• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Disappearing Act 2

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score
The Disappearing Act 2

Coming this Spring, the young and devilishly handsome Jack-of-Trades, Seig must once more leave the beloved forums and travel great and far. Where he will go is unknown, how long will he be is anyone's guess, but one thing is for sure: this time, he gave notice. The Disappearing Act 2, leaving a forum near you.

And if your too hocked up on blue shrooms to realize what that implimented, then I'll just tell you like your retarded. Me Seigfreid am going away again. Do not know how long will be gone, but try and return soon.

Anyway, yeah, gotta go again, job calls. I hate this since I won't have a chance to talk for some time. Just make sure you guys are still alive by the time I come back, alright.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: The Disappearing Act 2

Fine. Just go then. See if we care....(sobbing in corner)

Just make sure you don't make it too long this time, ok? We'll be here...like the obsessive stalker ex girlfriend that doesn't get the hint...:devil: :lol:

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Are you kidding me! Is she really here!? Dammit, where'd I put my blessed shotgun...curse you Drakan you borrowed my shotgun again didn't you! I'll just have to use my silver dagger on her. Okay she-hound, where are ya? I'll kill you here and now! By the power of the shining gods, your evil shall be dispelled tonight! Gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Okay, awkward moment aside, I can't make any promises seeing that whenever I actually get a job, I can never tell when I can get it done or how long I'd be stuck where ever. Its all rather confusing and I can't explain it all too well.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Well hope everything goes well for you, and hope to see you return 'Again' sometime soon.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Meh, you'll be back....you've got obsessive ex-girlfriend-esque stalkers to get rid of, after all...:lol:

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Well I guess it can't be helped. Until then Seigfreid

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Sorry to hear you have to leave again, Seigfried. I hope we see you again soon. ;)

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

*freezes everyone in carbonite*

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

Cant freeze me!

Anyways Cya Seig

D

Darg

NOoOoOoO! I need competition on the I am a Bard thread! I'll go mad! (oops- scratch that- I already am!)