• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Dream

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
The Dream

The hero was very tired. He had just fought off 30 balverines in a row, and went to hobbe cave to save his child from demise. All in a days work for a hero. He had set up a tent and made a small fire and was ready to fall asleep. Sparrow ( the hero) looked up at the moon, he thought: i wonder what it will be like. when i stop lucien, and the spire. Well im off to bed, goodnight Gus he petted his dog and put out the fire. He was awakned by the howling of his dog. Outside were guards and shadows of the spire coming to kill sparrow. The hero pulled out his red dragon pistol and shot each guard square in the face killing them off one by one. It was no use too many of them were coming so sparrow pulled out his wepon: The chopper. And began slicing the shadows and spire guards into sushi. But it was no use. They surrounded him and everything grew dark. The hero was in all darkness except for an ura of light above him. ( like a spotlight) then the hero heard footsteps and as the footsteps grew closer he heard a noise. It was familiar yet so awkward he couldnt remember. He thought back and knew it was the sweet tune of the music box that mystical murgo sold him and his sister so many years ago. And stepping out of the darkness was his long lost sister. Not aged a single moment since he last saw her. Little sparrow! it is so good to see you. But i have a few moments until you must leave. Now listen to me: you must not give up, just because you are outnumbered doesnt mean you cant win. You musnt give up little sparrow. The hero of oakvale didnt so neither should you. You cand o it sparrow stop luciens men and go to the spire. You can stop all of this. I.... I love you sparrow and i always have. Now go. Then sparrow woke up. His dog was licking him. It was morning, the hero put on his clothes and went to the boat. It was time to go to the spire. Lucien would pay for what he did to rose. He must be stopped. The end. What do you think?

Skormsarrow

ShOoT tHaT pOsIoN aRrOw
Reaction score
Re: The Dream

ideal but you need serious work on your grammer capital letters speech marks " and paragraphs

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

IMHO, its like a ton of the other "Find Rose" stories....the whole forum is full of them >.>

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Jakuro;266002 said:
IMHO, its like a ton of the other "Find Rose" stories....the whole forum is full of them >.>
mine isnt :D

B

Blade Mr.DK

sorry mann, the punctuation was, well... well there was hardly any! u weren't realy discriptive enough and it very basic, which is a negative... sorry 5/10 m8