• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Hopefully Permanent Return Of RAVAN

R

-Ravan-

The Hopefully Permanent Return Of RAVAN

After a long year and a half with all too brief and occasional apperances, Ravan The Mighty, wishes to say He now has Internet. Or rarther his other half does, and he should at least get a little more frequent time to use the Internet. Praise be to the immortal Gods of Gaming. With that he also wishes to ask for aid from this mighty community.

Fable II, what a mighty game, however i have deteced a glitch. I have dubbed it the Bowerstone Old Town effect. Basically everytime i have a Wife or Husband and live in the House of Hardknocks, or any house in Bowerstone old town for that matter, and return from the Spire, I find that no matter what thier opinion of me is they disappear. If i have any children they are there at age 10, but they stand where the crib was, and do nothing. Say Nothing. AND ARE COMPLETELY DIM. not only this but i'm left with a bill to that house, can not sell or rent it, or move out. Is there anyone who has had this themselves, and found away out of it. I've deleted two games from this error so far, and it's annoying i have to move my family to lower standard houses, or somewhere i don't want to to avoid this glitch. Please Help!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: The Hopefully Permanent Return Of RAVAN

Welcome back, good to see you return. There are a handful of glitches and errors reported with Fable II and make sure you have downloaded the latest patch updates from Live to avoid some of the more common ones.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

Ravan! i never ever met you before but hi!!
scarecrow aint gonna like this D:

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

oh hey, its about time! Iv seen posts laying around on old threds but thats about all Iv seen of you. welcome back.

R

-Ravan-

Unfortuantely Draken I have VERY limited access to Xbox live, is there another way? Thanks for the welcome back guys.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

-Ravan-;284157 said:
Unfortuantely Draken I have VERY limited access to Xbox live, is there another way? Thanks for the welcome back guys.

I think theres a way to download certain updates to CD on PC then put that into the 360 to update.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

high, welcome back, and nice to meet!

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

-Ravan-;284078 said:
After a long year and a half with all too brief and occasional apperances, Ravan The Mighty, wishes to say He now has Internet. Or rarther his other half does, and he should at least get a little more frequent time to use the Internet. Praise be to the immortal Gods of Gaming. With that he also wishes to ask for aid from this mighty community.

Fable II, what a mighty game, however i have deteced a glitch. I have dubbed it the Bowerstone Old Town effect. Basically everytime i have a Wife or Husband and live in the House of Hardknocks, or any house in Bowerstone old town for that matter, and return from the Spire, I find that no matter what thier opinion of me is they disappear. If i have any children they are there at age 10, but they stand where the crib was, and do nothing. Say Nothing. AND ARE COMPLETELY DIM. not only this but i'm left with a bill to that house, can not sell or rent it, or move out. Is there anyone who has had this themselves, and found away out of it. I've deleted two games from this error so far, and it's annoying i have to move my family to lower standard houses, or somewhere i don't want to to avoid this glitch. Please Help!

A year and a half without internet, and to think I went almost insane by not having it for two weeks, that said, never met you, cause I am only almost a year old here, but welcome back anyway.

R

-Ravan-

Mystical CD powe hmmm.. I think a trip to Xbox.com is needed.

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

Nice to meet you cheif.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

WHAT!? I can't have this! Get out! (Scares) Raaaaaagh.

Well thats my Job done, How ya been? Hah.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Glad to see ya. Do I know you? :unsure:
Well I do now.:)

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Didn't read, out of time, but

WELCOME BACK.

I am your father. Which is so much cooler than being your apprentice.

EDIT: Welcome, though, really. I can't say anything about the glitch, unfortunately, but yeah.

I didn't read the whole thread when I initially greeted you because I was leaving work. But now I did. I just have nothing further to contribute. Okay, fine, so I'm useless. HAPPY NOW?

R

-Ravan-

It seems the mystical power of CD doesn't work. so I'll have to find a way to connect to the mighty Xbox Live.