• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Legend of the Sleepy Barrow

O

olemn97

The Legend of the Sleepy Barrow

There was a man name Ickybody Crank, a yound poet who hated children (even tho he himself was fairly young). Anyways, he was walking in Barrow Fields when he met the love of his life...the giant pumpkin. But there was one problem. The Pumpkin belonged to a prosperous farmer and he would let Icky have it. He was selling it to a strong and rich Hero whose name i do not know. Well anyways, Ickybody was very sad but it turned out that the hero wanted to make a giant pumpkin pie party. The pumpkin didnt like that. So it avoided the hero and started to date Ickybody (yea i know weird story...). But the pumpkin was very deceitful and fell in love with the hero cause hes a lot better looking. So the hero had the party and Ickybody was very sad.
Ickybody went into a depression for several days. He didnt go out very often. Until one night, he ran out of food so he had to go buy some more. On the way home he thought he saw a huge mysterious Balverine chasing after him. He heard of this monster before. It ate people and Ickybody didnt want to be eaten...so he started running as fast as he could. But the Balverine kept after him and eventually Ickybody was overwhelmed. But he didnt get eaten; he became one of them.
In 2 years, an evil hero came by to Barrowfields to unleash a reign of destruction (because he was bored). After he destroyed Barrowfields and Oakvale, he set out into the dark forest to look for a pumpkin pie. I have no clue why he wanted pie and why he thought he would find it in a forest but whatever. The hero was not afraid at all, even after he heard about the legendary beast of Barrow fields. Then the former Ickybody balverine came out of nowhere and attacked! Now ickybody was still ****ed that his beloved pumpkin got eaten and to him the evil hero/villan guy was the same person who stole his love. He fought with much vigor and fury but in the end he died. The hero thought this was the legendary beast and went back to claim his reward but he remembered that everyone in oakvale was dead. So he just made balverine stew and it turns out, Balverines make great soup! So he settled in Bowerstone and became the famous Cambell chef. THE END

(P.S. yea i know its a really weird and stupid story but the updating for TR was taking forever and i was bored :p)

Amanda

I'M DE WEEEEINER!
Reaction score
Re: The Legend of the Sleepy Barrow

That is a strange story. I like how you used famous names and well known characters but changed them a bit to help them fit into a new story. :)

O

olemn97

you can bet it didnt take me long to think of the plot of this story :D

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Haha! I like that - it's good to have weirdness :D

+rep for you

L

LionHeadTex

This is great! +Rep all the way man.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

At first, I thought the story was about a headless knight (Sleepy Hollow), but well...
it isn`t.
Nicely done tho...

O

olemn97

if its exactly like the real story it wouldnt be too fun to read! But then again when i wrote it i just wrote down whatever popped into my head. :p