• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Legends of Now and Then Story.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
The Legends of Now and Then Story.

Fable Story.
(First one I have done.)

This legend doesn’t start from a Spark from the Heavens, It starts small and simple like a crack in the earths crust, slow and steady but leads up to something big. A boy Wakes up from the glare of the sun through his ragged dirty curtain also seeing his dog paw at the door he gets out of bed knocking over his book, “The Legends of Then and Now”. The boy Staggers over to the dog waking slowly as if he had just been Hibernating for the past months, He gets to the door, turning the handle make a squeak noise as he pushes it open to late the pup out, seeing his Father there walking out the front door with his Rifle on his back and small dagger in his side he yells to his Father, “Bye Daddy! Hope you Return with goods!” The Father turns around with a Sadden look on his face but pulls out a smile to keep the boy happy. The Boy carries on through to look at the pictures on the wall, seeing the first one of his dad standing with a bunch of his old mates with there rifles and with dead deer on grass in-front of them, The boy smiles, a smile that turns anything sad into something loving. The boy lets the dog outside seeing the dog run around outside he gets the dogs dish and fills it with the left over food in his cupboard.. “Ohh I need to go and steal some more fruit and vegetables again”.. The boy walks around the house looking for his stick, a Stick the shape of a Bokken, He walks around hearing the floor creek to every step. “Oh here’s the beaut!” the boy picks up his stick and grabs his back up. “Well lets go Dekota” The boy calls his Dog. The boy Starts to venture out to the Farmland to find himself some vegetables.. but then.. The boy Comes up to a Gate, a gate that was not there before.. The boy looks at the Big logs of wood that make the gate..”Blood.. Everywhere..” He walks around the side to find bodies.. Bodies everywhere hanging off the wooden gate.. He see’s the same people that were in the photo with his father then the boy drops to his knee’s to see the look of his father being stuck on the gate with his legs cut from his body and blood poured out.. The boy begins to cry, The boy hears footsteps the boy decides to quickly dash off into a bush hoping he would not get caught. “Arh! We better leave this place before anyone see’s us!. Another Voice- “But Boss said we have to stay here just incase for any survivours! The other voice – “Of course there wont be survivours look at the Bodies! They’re all dead!.. “So lets go now.” The Men start to walk off into the Distance the boy thinks of what to do.. Either to take Revenge now and Try and kill those men.. Or Sit and wait and get over it..

(Reply to tell me what you’d to see what would happen..)

J

Jaap

Re: The Legends of Now and Then Story.

I could answer what i would like if you get it organised a bit more,
Right now you got it like this:
and the mountain ghost said blabla and then blabla and then blablalbaa
In huge letters, No lines etc, Just cropped it all.

You could also do it like this:
And the mountain ghost said blablabla,
And then blablabla happend,
As a response blablabla,
Makes it easyer to read,
If you could do that i'll answer the question.

(God i give alot of critisim :p )
Cheers!

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah i dont really do this... And at the moment im sorry i Just really cant be Assed! haha

J

Jaap

Hehe, Just saying because its utterly annoying to read it this way,
I could change it for you if you want?
Just give me a ring and i'll do it!
(I dont have anything better to do right now so yeah :) )

Cheers!

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah sure go right ahead.. annnd how do i do this? haha

J

Jaap

This legend doesn’t start from a Spark from the Heavens,
It starts small and simple like a crack in the earths crust,
slow and steady but leads up to something big.
A boy Wakes up from the glare of the sun through his ragged dirty curtain,
also seeing his dog paw at the door.
he gets out of bed knocking over his book,
“The Legends of Then and Now”.
The boy Staggers over to the dog waking slowly as if he had just been Hibernating for the past months, He gets to the door, turning the handle make a squeak noise as he pushes it open to late the pup out,
seeing his Father there walking out the front door with his Rifle on his back and small dagger in his side

he yells to his Father, “Bye Daddy!
Hope you Return with goods!”
The Father turns around with a Sadden look on his face but pulls out a smile to keep the boy happy.
The Boy carries on through to look at the pictures on the wall,
seeing the first one of his dad standing with a bunch of his old mates with there rifles and with dead deer on grass in-front of them,
The boy smiles, a smile that turns anything sad into something loving.
The boy lets the dog outside seeing the dog run around outside he gets the dogs dish and fills it with the left over food in his cupboard..
“Ohh I need to go and steal some more fruit and vegetables again”..
The boy walks around the house looking for his stick, a Stick the shape of a Bokken,
He walks around hearing the floor creek to every step.
“Oh here’s the beaut!” the boy picks up his stick and grabs his back up.
“Well lets go Dekota” The boy calls his Dog.
The boy Starts to venture out to the Farmland to find himself some vegetables..
but then.. The boy Comes up to a Gate, a gate that was not there before..
The boy looks at the Big logs of wood that make the gate..
”Blood.. Everywhere..” He walks around the side to find bodies..
Bodies everywhere hanging off the wooden gate.. He see’s the same people that were in the photo with his father
then the boy drops to his knee’s to see the look of his father being stuck on the gate with his legs cut from his body and blood poured out..
The boy begins to cry,
The boy hears footsteps the boy decides to quickly dash off into a bush hoping he would not get caught.
“Arh! We better leave this place before anyone see’s us!.
Another Voice- “But Boss said we have to stay here just incase for any survivours!
The other voice – “Of course there wont be survivours look at the Bodies! They’re all dead!.. “So lets go now.”
The Men start to walk off into the Distance
the boy thinks of what to do..
Either to take Revenge now and Try and kill those men..
Or Sit and wait and get over it..

Well isnt that better?
Atleast a bit easyer to read!
And do what? o_O
Well cheers,
And now i enjoyed it,
I guess he should wait for them to go and then look for survivors/help!
Cheers!

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Ohhk ill Start typing it later on tongiht! Thanks Jaap, Rep for you my friend.

J

Jaap

Haha no problem,
If you need help with something else just tell me!
Looking forward for more!