• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lost Rifle.

The Fable Nerd

Reaction score
The Lost Rifle.

The Story of the Three Rangers, Who are soon to be turned into Rangers of The Lost Warriors

Chapter 1: Recruitment of the First Ranger.

"The Rangers, They need be Recruited" Mary said.
"But how?" I asked.
"Make them trust you, I dont know how just do it" Mary said, Opening the Cullis Gate.
I set my Foot into the gate and I felt a Shock, Then my vision went Blurry. Ive never tried one before but now...I appeared outside. The outside Cullis Gate was covered bye a Shady Tree.
"James, You must now venture through the Albion's most dangerous Coast, The Bandit Coast...The First Ranger is beyond the Infamous Barracade, Up a Small Hill. If he isn't there he will be in the Bar in Westcliff" Marys voice sounded through James's head.

James walked over to a Chest and opened it He pulled out a Turret Rifle, and the Lost Ranger Armour. The LR Armour looks stunningly like the normal version, Except its Full Black, and On the side a Glass Cover which holds the Lightning of The Bullet, Red Lighting trapped within, Lost Ranger Trouser, Gauntlets and some Boots of the Lost Rangers.

James went through Brightwood and went out the other side towards the Bandit Coast.

"Wait, Im reading something The Bandits were just completely wiped out, Becareful" Marys voice sounded through James head.

James stepped foot onto the ground, and in the distance a snarl.
"Balverines?" James thought to himself.

Balverine fell from the sky, and slammed into the Ground infront of James and raised its arm ready to Claw. James ducked down and raised his Rifle, holding the Barrel and slams the Stock into the Balverines jaw. It stumbled back. James jumped to his feet and aimed down the Rifles Sight and squeezed of Three shots. The Balverine retreated, wounded into the Shadow. James moved forward and heard moaning of wounded bodies. They were Bandits. But James had a couple of Ressuruction Phials.

"Help us" One of the Three said.
"I cant" James replied.
"You have some Phials" One said, raising his arm in pain.
"You will help me in return" James said, slowly opening a Phial.
"Sure" They said.

After seeing all the Bandits die on using his Last few Phials, James alone killed atleast 12 Balverine, on the way to The Barracade alone. It had been opened, But bye force, Looks like its been smashed down. James went through the abondened Camp, Dead Bodys from Battles of the Past. James came to the Foothill and went up it, On the top there was A Mansion, Big looked Extravagant and Posh. James reached the door and knocked on it.

"Yes?" A Strong British accent sounded through the cracks in the wooden door.
"Hello?" James replied.
"You, Ive sensed that some one would fight through the Balverines, Your looking for something...Of great Power...A Rifle?"
The British accent said.

The Door flew open.
"Yes, I need you to help" James said, walking forward.
"I dont Trust you enough, Show loyality and I'll consider"

Next Chapter: His Game.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Re: The Lost Rifle.

I don't understand, it seems incomplete. Did you forget to paste or write the rest of the story? Is this supposed to be an one-shot or you will keep writing more later?

The Fable Nerd

Reaction score
Re: The Lost Rifle.

I had to go and do something while I was writing and got a little spaced so it incomplete