• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the orical

X

xxx emo vampire

the orical

ok im making this up as i go along so it probly wont be that good but wat ever

in the land of albion there was a evil hero whos name has been lost to time. he killed and raped and did as he wished. he was seen partying with bandits and luring childeren to skorms chaple with tales of sweets and freinds. one day he was seen leaving on a strange ghostly ship. many years past and no one saw one glimps of the villan. they thought they were free of him forever "and good riddance" they said. untill one day after 5-10 years he returned in strange armor with an even stranger sword that gleamed with goodness and light. he seemed to have changed, he looked like the statues of archon himself. he said he had changed but the people didnt belive. he said he rid them of the feirce jake of blades and destroyed his evil weapon. they didnt beilve, he was to evil to do such things. he told them he had been far away and spoke with a misteriouse power called orical, "its dark magics no dout" the people said "lies meant to fool us" they said. the told them many things the orical said, they never beilved any of it.wen he said skorm and avo were false and never real they grew angry of the lies and decided to punish him for betraying the gods in such a way, "not even skorm deserves such terible acusahons" some argued, but still he continued.soon after all of ablions best heros band together to caputer him, surly even if he did defeat jake, all of them could capture him. wen they knocked down his house door he told them he didnt want to fight, such lies angered them futher, in the past he wouldnt heasitat to kill them just to hear them scream with pain. he came peacefuly to there great suprize.they sent him to headmens' hill to be killed, it seemed all af albion came to see this evil destroyed. "any last words befor you die scum!" the behader said. "yes, give everything to the people, my money and everything else." they were suprized at this they began to dout but didnt say anything. and right wen the beheader started to behead him he yelled WAIT and he told them one last thing orical told him he said if albion doesnt stop its evil ways of murdar treachery and adualty all of albion would be lost ot the mistic "void" and then they killed him. many year past and only whispers were told of the hero, then the years turned into decades and all memory of the hero and his tale was lost then one day a strange building resambling a gaint sword was build wat seemed over night in the middle of the deasert with the inscripton in its hilt sayihng the world of man will die. wen this sword of 100ft is thrust down in the grownd all will end in nothingness many months past and no one could see this sword untill a few travlres dicoverd the ruins of an extreamly old ,mabe as old as albion itself, hilt of a stone sword. they couldnt understand the words writen on it so they used it for there own personal gain as a tourist attracen untill a black lake seemed to come out from the sword and gaints came from the sky and killed them mercisly and darkness seemed to devower every thing into nothing. untill a gaint that was different came from the sky in brillant armor talked to the men he said he warned them and their fate was seild unless they helped battle the gaints. they said theyd do anything all but 10 or less survived to see the the gaint pull the sword out and the darkness disapered, the battled to gaints and died killing the last in a terible battle that destroyed half of albion alown but the human racewas alowed to live on and repopulate this time never forgeting the day the evil hero returned and saved the world

humm that ending was better then the one i was going to use

Dr KillJoy

Dark Paladin
Reaction score
Re: the orical

Great story not bad rep+

X

xxx emo vampire

thanks i could have done better though

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

You misspelled oracle. S'good like.

X

xxx emo vampire

look at my awsome new avi

(this is wat it looks like big)
vampire_boy.jpg

X

xxx emo vampire

oh and here's a poem i just made up off the top of my head just now

life vs death

life is such a slow painful thing, full of dispare and sadness, full of reget and hate. but death is quick, and painless. all your sadness and pains of life gone forever never agine to bother you. but althought life is so horrible death makes you miss the life you hated so much. all you want to do is go back to the people you love and miss so very much. it makes you want to deal with every deredfull second of it agine. pain would be better then the nothingness you feel in death.so i live on for this resaone. and this resaone alown.​

the end ^^

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

So, orical is supposed to be oracle? I wanted to say that Orical would be very good as a name, I`d really like it.

oh yeah, + rep, I really liked the Swordbuiding part for some reason.

X

xxx emo vampire

people say im random, if you think i am say PURPLE FLYING MONKEY COWS YAY

^^