• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Singing Sword... Little piece of info :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Athos

The Singing Sword... Little piece of info :O

In an interview with Peter he said:

And you're not going to experience the whole game as you should do, if you chose to go straight through. Fable's got very, very high replayability. Most people I've spoken to will play it once, and they'll play it as an evil character and they'll go back and play it as a good character. It's a different sort of experience and you've got different sorts of challenges, different sorts of weapons, different sorts of fighting and combat. But, when I am playing through for the second time, you know, I wanted it to be fairly punchy. The first time I don't mind it being normal. I don't mind meandering through it. The second time I want it to be very punchy. And again, when you're finished the story you can still play in the world. If you let the credits run, you just find yourself a world and you can go out and do things like find the Singing Sword. There are lots of things you can still do with it.

So what he says is, when you finished the game you can go out and do things like find the Singing Sword, so this means the Singing Sword doesnt have to be find in the middle, beginning or any specific point in the game it can be found when the credits are over.. So if he mentioned this there must be a Singing Sword for sure.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: The Singing Sword... Little piece of info :O

I've said before, that by saying that you can spend your time searching for the Singing Sword he means that you can play Fable on and on into all eternity.

Because searching for something that doesn't exist takes....that's right, an eternity.

A

Athos

Yes I know what you mean, however I do think there is a Singing Sword somewhere... Why would they else make such a big thing out of it..? Why so many riddles about it and so many secrets... Offcourse you could be right and there is no Singing Sword at all, maybe a way to find out is cracking the database of Fable TLC and look for a the value of the Singing Sword if someone could do that, you can find out maybe so many more things about Fable.

Until now, the Singing Sword doesnt exist.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Search the forums and you shall know the truth. The Sword was planned to be in the game, but for reasons unknown they didn't finish it, hence why some people with modded XBoxes could find "traces" of the sword, which created all the rumours. All rumours are fan based, and has never been comfirmed by anyone of the people behind Fable, which is why they are still rumours.

A

Athos

Yeah so it most likely looks the sword doesnt exist then, but even the people with modded xbox's, the PC version might have different information just like the GTA San Andreas secret has been found, when you could have... Well you know the rest :p

So you never know, even when there isnt a Singing Sword in the game itself, it may be in the database kept so if a hacker could hack the files of Fable we might discover more things about TLC...

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Athos;25600 said:
Yeah so it most likely looks the sword doesnt exist then, but even the people with modded xbox's, the PC version might have different information just like the GTA San Andreas secret has been found, when you could have... Well you know the rest :p

So you never know, even when there isnt a Singing Sword in the game itself, it may be in the database kept so if a hacker could hack the files of Fable we might discover more things about TLC...

but there are people who have gone in a looked at the codes on the game, they found codes for a quest that doesn't exist called the "tallentless bard" which probably had something to do with the singing sword.
I don't think it exists, but I still am looking for it. I talk to the bard after everyquest I do just to see what happens. I'm obsessed with finding the sword...

I'm ganna make my game be...an eternity long. Bwahahah.:w00t:

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;25602 said:
I'm ganna make my game be...an eternity long. Bwahahah.:w00t:

And thus the Prophecies of Moylneux the Wise has come to pass.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;25604 said:
And thus the Prophecies of Moylneux the Wise has come to pass.

LOL nuh uh...

Maybe a little. I'm ganna see what happens when my player just sleeps and sleeps and sleeps for...ever..o_O

A

Athos

Yup its always fun to keep trying finding secret things:p

But I dont know if a hacker would have looked through the Items Database of TLC, maybe that isnt even possible because its to good encrypted, but its still worth to try though, I wonder how it would look then.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
A

Athos

Thanks for posting that im very intrested, going to try it now! :D

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Thank you, thank you. *Takes a deep bow*

I recomend that all you who wishes to try to back-up your Fable folder before starting, just to be safe.

A

Athos

Haha awesome I just found the Talent Less Bard Quest Card with the Fable Explorer^^!

Great stuff! Going to try importing it into Fable.:p

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Athos;25707 said:
Haha awesome I just found the Talent Less Bard Quest Card with the Fable Explorer^^!

Great stuff! Going to try importing it into Fable.:p

have fun with that unfinished quest.

tell me what happens.

A

Athos

Nothing happend at all :( I think this isnt a quest... But just a quest that starts off from the beginning like that you ask all the bards to sing...

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

No no. The thing is that they began implenting both that quest and the sword, but somewhere in the process they stopped.

So "left-overs" from the process, such as that card, still made it into the game files, but currently does nothing.

What you've found there is the sole evidence that the Singing Sword and the Talantless Bard are real.

*Plays the ever so creepy X-Files theme*

A

Athos

Wow suddenly I understand everything now :p

This program looks like fun, you can edit items, or model your own( I do alot of modelling work myself w00t* ) so I can give it a try making my own armors in Fable :p

Really a shame the Singing Sword doesnt really exist though... :( they should have just finished it and make the ship work in Oakvale so you can actually go into the sea and go to the Sandgoose in the Desert area that equippes the Singing Sword. (Sorry I just made that up ><)

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Awsome man! If you come up with some sexy looking armour model, be sure to take screen-shots and let us know!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Athos;25739 said:
Nothing happend at all :( I think this isnt a quest... But just a quest that starts off from the beginning like that you ask all the bards to sing...

I already knew nothing was ganna happen, they probably didn't complete the coding for it. Cause if it was just the bard singing, then the guild master would have said something in the background.

Tsuyu;25759 said:
Awsome man! If you come up with some sexy looking armour model, be sure to take screen-shots and let us know!

Tsuyu;25742 said:
What you've found there is the sole evidence that the Singing Sword and the Talantless Bard are real.

*Plays the ever so creepy X-Files theme*

are you drunk? :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.