• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Theresa's eye mask/cloth thing

W

wtfnubzerg

Theresa's eye mask/cloth thing

Does anyone know what the OBJECT entry for Theresa's eye cloth thing? Or if it doesn't exist, can someone make it? I've been interested in seeing it on the hero for a while now. I'd also be interested in the eye mask from Illidan in WoW or a Demon Hunter hero in WC3.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Theresa's eye mask/cloth thing

I believe the cloth is part of her model. I'm not sure how to do this, maybe model editing or something. Then there is weighting. Not sure how any of this works, I don't really do much with models. Best ask some extremely skilled modders such as Keshire, Oldboy, or JohnDoe.

W

wtfnubzerg

Well, I guess I could try to make it with Blender but it'd probably turn out crappy.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Cool. See? Good modders to the rescue!

OldBoy

Reaction score

wtfnubzerg;231002 said:
Well, I guess I could try to make it with Blender but it'd probably turn out crappy.

This is pretty advanced modelling. You have to rip the clothes from Theresa's mesh, and skinweight it to the hero's...
Don't ask me how, cause I don't know :p

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

OldBoy said:
This is pretty advanced modelling. You have to rip the clothes from Theresa's mesh, and skinweight it to the hero's...
Don't ask me how, cause I don't know :p

At least I was right about the modelling part. :lol:

But the whole "rip from the mesh" thing makes it sound that much harder. And confusing. Oh well, might as well try to model better, as soon as I get the whole hex editing thing. One step at a time, one step at a time...:wacko::unsure:

But I will try to learn about hex editing first, as it seems important in programming.

W

wtfnubzerg

Thanks peeps. Rep to you all ^_^

OldBoy

Reaction score

jwc2200;231979 said:
I think this has been done, maybe OldBoy forgot he did it. I applied this fmp a while back but did not like it because it was the same as Teresa's blindfold. Get it here:

http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=3516&start=0&

No I didn't forget :lol:
but I didn't make the model, that was done by Keshire - I made the bin entries, linked it all up and created the FMP.

As for skinwieghting, there is a video tutrial for that somewhere on fabletlcmod.com I think.

Anyway ripping the clothes from the mesh isn't hard; it's the skinweighting that's a pain in the ***