• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

thunders lighting

S

skaterryan17

thunders lighting

Hey is thare a way to have thunders lighting?

F

fablemaster56

Re: thunders lighting

yeah thare is but i forget how +10 rep lol u wish

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

You mean the way he raises his sword and does that lightning spin thing, I don't think you can but I'm not completely sure.

S

skaterryan17

idk ether i heard u can but i have no idea how i would do that hahaah

M

Motabo_1337

I tried to change the id's from SPECIAL_ABILITES_SPELL_LIGHTNING to thunders, but it didn't work

T

terminis1

look at one of the jacks aura threads, forgot the real name, but it tells you how to get rival heros spells

0cean v0id

doesnt work if it did it would hurt you i tried and the closest i got to it was having my summon thunder being able to do it... and that still hurts you ill work on it some more and show post my pics in a thread!

OldBoy

Reaction score

skaterryan17;188949 said:
Hey is thare a way to have thunders lighting?

Not possible.

0cean v0id

you can add one attack style to your summon thunder attack array, put the Begin_thunder_lightning animation in it, then add another array to his empty spell array, listed as unknown, best way to find it is trial an error(note it was equal to where your spells list is) create an array since it has none. and then add Thunder_lightning from spells to it, he will only do it rarely but he will do it more often the more he is under attack.

Note: its a good idea to make it so your summon stays out max amount of time, simply edit the summon spell, then when you can tell he is about to do it get away from him because it hurts you when he does, or just use physical shield with an inf Mana trainer. also dont allow him to take the kill because it sometimes replaces him, this really pzzz me off XD... but if it does happen you should be able to load your game and have thunder back, but then this makes him pretty useless in quests... Unless you want to constantly repeat the quest lol

Enjoy Expierimenting with this and Happy Modding!