• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Time delivers us all to the same fate...Introductions !

Ansley

Reaction score
Hello,ive been kinda lurking without making a account since the first time fable 3 was announced,pre ordered for my birthday in August.And now am one day away from finally holding it in my hands and beginning that adventure ive been wating for oh so long.But,stupid reality rears its ugly head and makes me go to school...Anyway,thats not the point.The point is,Hello everyone,Im Ansley. I am ** years old,thats right,ive lived ** years.Just ** years.Feels like so long,but only ** years....Now that ive annoyed you(or made ya laugh,but mostly its annoy) Id like to really say some things about myself.Im a huge Rasputina fan,fable fan,Anime fan,Weigh 178 pounds,am over six feet tall(makes up for the weight I suppose,since I look real skinny),am often compared to weird things,like frozen frogs.Who puts their frog in the freezer?And what does poor Kermit have to sing about when he gets out of the freezer?Its not easy being Blue?But I digress...this was just supposed to be a quick hi how are ya,and now look at it....Well,enough about me,more about you.Oh,and thanks for sticking around

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Glad you could sign up, Ansley. Welcome to the Fable III Community Forums. :)

Ansley

Reaction score
That was fast...Thanks.*Cues Les Mis music * One more day till revolution ....Ack,once again,im making obscure comments..

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
Hey there Ansley! Welcome aboard PE. :)

Anime fan you say? Which ones might I ask?

Oh, and enjoy yer stay. ^_^

Ansley

Reaction score
Im sorta a sap.Fruits basket.Ghost hound.Ranma 1/2.R.O.D.Bleach.Wolfs rain.And a few others I cant rember the name of XP

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
I wish I could remember when I was only two asterisks old. *sigh* How the asterisks just pass you by.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
You misspelled asterisk.

Anyway, welcome, young'un! I'm glad to know that there are still people younger than punctuation running around out there.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
ansley, i appreciate you signing up from the bottom of my heart. i welcome you with open arms, and promise that i won't try to be more than just friends. now, as your dearest acquaintence, can i ask WHY IN GODS NAME YOU PUT SFROGGY1, OUR DEAR BARD IN THE REGRIGERATOR

HE IS A DELICATE, NEWS REPORTING AMPHIBEAN WHO NEEDS TO ROAM AND REPORT NEWS IN HIS NATURAL WILD ENVIRONMENT. WHAT YOU HAVE DONE IS BOTH ANIMAL CRUELTY AND REPORTER CRUELTY. I HOPE THAT IN YOUR TIME HERE YOUR RESPECT FOR BOTH THE NOBLE FROG AND THE NIMBLE REPORTER IMPROVE!

and now that that's out of the way, i still <3 you... even if you are killing sfroggy1.
(sorry froggy)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Welcome to our home Ansley, a Dr Who fan i take it?

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Holy ****, that's where I heard it. I was sitting in my Shakespeare class when the prof said something about a somebody-or-othr Anseley (or something like that) and I went, wait, I heard that before.

Of course, I don't remmeber what he did, but I'll remember the name now!

Oh, there it is.

And Arse, you cheated. Bastard.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Hey, at least I'm not from New Zealand

Ansley

Reaction score
Yes,im a who fan,and thank you all for the welcome!