• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Title help...

M

maximus99

Title help...

:'(Need help to know about how man can be called like necromancer or Paladin or Something... i got the Fable explorer but duno how to make a new title. If you understand what i mean.:(

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Title help...

You can't really create your own title. But to get any title in the game, you have to find the correct OBJECT_ and spawn it in a chest as you would any other item. As soon as you open the chest, your title will change.

C

Celtam

maximus99;140315 said:
:'(Need help to know about how man can be called like necromancer or Paladin or Something... i got the Fable explorer but duno how to make a new title. If you understand what i mean.:(

to become necromancer you sacrifice people at the chapel of skorm, to become paladin you donates lots of money to the good temple.

M

maximus99

Okey...but i dont get the albion exporer to work, but i dont care i did just change the others titles like assface and arrowdogder and all the other bories things to something like Jack of blades :p hehe its fun.

And im not a noob, i know that how man can be paladin and necromancer.
I only want to buy the title and be called something else much faster.
:)

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

The jack of Blades hero title is already in the game coding.