• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

TLC Video Issue

Ironchitlin

Reaction score
I recently reinstalled Fable on my PC where i ran into an albeit small but annoying issue. When the intro video plays everything seems normal except for a small green bar at the bottom of the image. The green bar appears during the other cutscenes but the in game video is fine.

Also when watching the cutscenes directly from the game folder the green bar is absent. I'm really not sure what the cause could be but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

any ideas?

P.S. I can post a video later if anyone wants to see firsthand what I'm talking about. :p

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
It's probably a resolution issue. The game was designed to run at a very small resolution. Try changing the resolution to fit your screen so the image isn't stretched.

Ironchitlin

Reaction score
I messed around with the resolutions a bit, even messing with my refresh rate, to no avail. I'm thinking this might actually be related to my video card as this is the first time since upgrading my card that I reinstalled the game and everything worked fine on my old card. I'm still not sure what the issue is aside from the card, or possibly a codec issue, I'm really not sure.

Thanks for the reply :p