• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

TO MANY ****ING BUGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score
lionhead ****ed up when they said they were fixing all the bugs from fable 2! i've found about 3 game breaking bugs so far! and many smaller bugs which are just annoying.
-about 13 or 14 hours in, i fall though the floor of the map from fast traveling (it autosaves from fast travel) since im falling i cant return to the sanctuary and if i restart my xbox, it just loads up to me falling again.

-i cant capture any criminals! the criminal in brightwall can apparently hide inside of a doorway because the line just sends me into, then back out of brightwall academy AND the criminal in bowerstone market wont even apear at all, theres no guide line to him and i've tried to search for him manualy but he simply dosent exist! they may not be game breaking to some people but this ruins the game for me for 2 reasons

1) I PAID $80 FOR THE LCE SO I WANT ALL THE GOD **** QUEST WITH IT!
2) my pistol has an augment that will restore my heath when i capture 10 criminals but now i cant (oh, and heres the kicker, they both stoped working at the same time when i had NINE OF THE TEN! so now i have 2 augments fuffiled and this 3rd one is just taunting me and beating me to death with a giant ****ing middle finger!)

3) and this is just a minor glitch that NORMALLY fixes itself after a minute or so, but the guild line is constantly buggy and leading me in the wrong direction, or just dosent even wana show up until i've walked around for a minute (sometimes never)

Status
Not open for further replies.