• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Two mod questions

F

fredjecos

Two mod questions

Question 1: I was wondering if it would be possible to raise the number of summoned swords with the spell ghost sword.It would be very cool to like 20 ghost swords or something.

Question 2: When I was looking in fable explorer i saw a spell summon the dead.But in the game you don't have such a spell would it be possible to make this spell real(ingame ofcourse:p).If you have any other wicked spell please put a link to it8

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score
Re: Two mod questions

1. nope, sorry

2. nope, sorry :(

I've tried both

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

are you sure about #1? isnt there a little entry place that lets you change the amount of sword summons per level, or have you tried looking for that too?

M

Mr. Bean

Hey I Was Searching About This Question And I Didn't Found Any Answer

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Mr. Bean;170483 said:
Hey I Was Searching About This Question And I Didn't Found Any Answer

The answer is right there, Read the posts =]

OldBoy

Reaction score

fredjecos;170426 said:
Question 1: I was wondering if it would be possible to raise the number of summoned swords with the spell ghost sword.It would be very cool to like 20 ghost swords or something.

Question 2: When I was looking in fable explorer i saw a spell summon the dead.But in the game you don't have such a spell would it be possible to make this spell real(ingame ofcourse:p).If you have any other wicked spell please put a link to it8

Q2: Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene: Definitions => Raise Dead Spell

F

fredjecos

thanks for the second question but could someone give me the link for the first one

OldBoy

Reaction score

fredjecos;170605 said:
thanks for the second question but could someone give me the link for the first one

This can only be done by hacking the .exe, which is possible if you know what you're doing :ninja: