• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

two questions

Kewl Munky

Reaction score
two questions

One, when I modded the solus greatsword into my pack it made loading go fairly slow, then when I changed around the augment numbers it made loading ungodly slow. Is this what modding does in general, or is there something I can do to fix this?

Two, can someone give me the numbers, in order, of the three augments that are normally on the greatsword so I can put it back to how it normally is when I am done with modding it?

UPDATE: I reinstalled it and this time noted down the default augments. I still have my solus, and the game runs fine and dandy now, but now it doesn't allow me to remove the default augments. I can delete the arrays, but they still stay within the game. I tried changing the solus to weapon 2, thinking that it wouldn't change it because it already had a weapon for weapon 1, but that still isn't working.

Kewl Munky

Reaction score
Re: two questions

I just reinstalled it to get the augments. And now the game is running fine, but as you said, the augments are stuck on there.

But isn't there a way to get a second solus with specific augments of my choosing, or no?

OldBoy

Reaction score

Kewl Munky;252875 said:
I just reinstalled it to get the augments. And now the game is running fine, but as you said, the augments are stuck on there.

But isn't there a way to get a second solus with specific augments of my choosing, or no?

You'd have to make a new OBJECT entry, a new CWeaponDef entry and a new CObjectaugmentationsDef entry. All using the entry data from the original Solus object entry.

Change the new entries to fit your needs.

Link it all up correctly.

Basically; make a new weapon, based on an existing one.

Kewl Munky

Reaction score

Could I just sell my sword, save the game without having it. Then mod it back in again?

Kewl Munky

Reaction score

Alright, thanks. And would it be possible to put every augment on the weapon? :D

Kewl Munky

Reaction score

Wait, augments can be doubled? How about tripled? This is getting interesting.

Also, I was thinking of on one game possibly giving my stick 1million damage and playing through the entire game with it :D

Kewl Munky

Reaction score

Yeah, I guess that's smarter. Still, it'd be cool for my weapon to glow all the different colors. It'd be like a Christmas tree :D