• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

UMMM, Questions, please answer(END GAME SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dillon

Reaction score
UMMM, Questions, please answer(END GAME SPOILERS)

Why was my dog shot, How will I get dig spots now? And the quests that are there right now, is that all? Is there anything else that happens in this game? And why does Theresa say the Spire is hers? Where did everyone else go??? Ahhh, kinda dissapointed...

O

Oliphet

Re: UMMM, Questions, please answer(END GAME SPOILERS)

Dig spots? Guess. Quests? For now, yes. Theresa and the Spire? Cause it is hers now. Everyone else? Wherever they said they went. Reaver and Garth are at Samarkand. Hammer is with the monks to the north. Disappointed? Don't be, it's a great game, with replay value.

Dillon

Reaction score

So...No dig spots....Just got to buy that blunderbuss then

O

Oliphet

You could still dig it up, it's just harder. And, wait, you didn't choose Love? Why?

D

deathtomacbeth

I chose sacrifice cuz im a nice fella'.

:)

E

EaStSiDe SoUlJa

i even chose love,and my guy was completley evil.i couldnt go on without me evil dog,my prostitute wife and my red-headed,black child(wtf??)

K

kaoticdarkness5

Dillon;229444 said:
Why was my dog shot, How will I get dig spots now? And the quests that are there right now, is that all? Is there anything else that happens in this game? And why does Theresa say the Spire is hers? Where did everyone else go??? Ahhh, kinda dissapointed...

others may dissagree but i think that theresa wanting the sprie has something to do with evil and that will probably lead to the next in fables but idk guess we will just have to wait and see

T

TJPF

i chose love even though my wife is missing because i knew i would need doggie... you can probably still do dig spots you just need to use the websites to find where they are

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I chose MONEY! Then was kicking myself coz I need the dog for the demon door as well as treasure spots :lol:

Your dog was shot for trying to get between you and Lucien's gun but choosing Love would have resurrected him for you at the end.

R

Rebel202

The blunderbuss can not be dug up without the dog, Im not sure why, but my friend tried it and he could not get it. I showed him where to dig and still didnt get it.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Found out last night that if you don't opt to have your dog back, you can still use him for that demon door which wants dog tricks - a ghost of my dog was waiting there for me and I was all "he's back! my dog is back! yay!" until he stayed behind inside the door and I was left to walk out alone :(

squidcheez

Reaction score

ya i almost wanted 2 cry wen my dog disappeared again:(:'(

D

DanF2F

ther only dog spots, but the spire was evil so y didnt she destroy it?

Status
Not open for further replies.