• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Utterly random but had to post it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Utterly random but had to post it

Sorry, but this did make me laugh and I was wondering whether anyone else in the UK has seen this. An ad just came up on ITV4 for a gay chatline called....wait for it.... BENT CHAT.

That is either unbelievably offensive or just plain hilarious. I can't decide which...

And yes, I am aware this is random, but that is what the cellar is for. Yay!

H

Hexadecimal

Re: Utterly random but had to post it

well... I'm not in the UK, but we have a few over here whose ads make me crack up whenever I see them...
one is called "Manhunt"... the other is "Squirt"...

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I don't have TV.

F

FableFreak

Sephiroxas;46513 said:
I don't have TV.

I shed a tear for you... :'(

There was a gay chat advertisement I saw once. Called...
Homo-phone

I :lol::lol::lol:

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Gotta love one add for a gay online community site I saw once. It was the classical scene in King Kong where the savages sacrifces the girl to Kong. Girl is tied up, Kong burst out from the bushes, pounding his chest and making a fuzz. The girl screams, the savages cheers too...until one of the screams like the girl when Kong suddenly picks him up instead! The whole thing then ends with the savage and Kong looking affectionately at each other as the savage sits in the palm of his hand, and a message is displayed:" Sylvester.se - en site för killar som gillar killar".(Sylvester.se - a site for guys who likes guys).

Now THAT made me raise an eyebrow.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

We got text chatlines too - one of them is to chat to girls and you have to text the word BIRD to some crappy number. I'm wondering if they ought to have something similar in Fable 2 - obviously without the phones, but you can have some kind of pigeon-carrier mail service called Wench...

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Telephone sex via carrier pigeons... Now that makes me laugh inside.

S

sevenna

Yup, seen that advert. When I first saw it, I had to backtrack the sky to check I had just saw what I thought I had saw!
I hate how come a certain time of night on certain channels all the adverts are for 'date chat with these lovely women'. Where is the chat with all the hunky men?

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Haha. Yeah, it is all for men - either for hetro or homosexual men. Where is the women chat lines? Damn, I am smexy, I could answer in one of those. Hells, I'd even do it for free.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

When I was 9, me and my mate Megan stayed up late one night at her house and then decided to call one of those numbers that says something like "make new friends" whilst a girl dressed in her underwear plays coyly with the telephone wire and a guy in just his boxers giggles on the other line...

Megan pretended to be a Pamela Anderson lookalike (it was the 90's, after all) and we got some dodgy scouser called Dave who started perving down the phone at us. We left tons of messages with all these different people and then got bored and went to bed. Two weeks later, the phone bill arrived and funnily enough I wasn't allowed round Megan's house for quite some time...:lol:

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Hahaha. I usually prefer to avoid leet-speek clichés but: Owned.

Status
Not open for further replies.