• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Warcraft 4 Teased By Netease VP?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Warcraft-4-620x284.png

As a fan of Warcraft III I have been hoping for years for news on a sequel and it seems that one is being hinted at.

STORY

The official Weibo account (Chinese equivalent to Twitter) of the Warcraft series has something to say on the matter as they recently posted a cryptic two liner on their account reading – “Dad, I am back!”

Netease is the company that operates all things Blizzard in China, but what you surely don’t know is that Li Riqiang, the vice president of Netease has also teased something along the same lines.

Yesterday he wrote, “1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6…. One more (Dragon Ball) to summon Shenron.”

Speculation only currently but Blizzard has six main brands in the market and this could be an indication that the company is looking to launch yet another new game. While it could be anything, the best guess at this point would be either Warcraft 4 or Warcraft 3 HD.

SOURCE

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Now this is a game I am looking forward to.

I have very fond memories of Warcraft III and Frozen Throne and thought they were superb, so I too am looking forward to this (if its true).