• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WARNING SPOILERS! Dragon form ModS help!

wulfric

Professional bigot-slayer and redneck-eradicator
Reaction score
WARNING SPOILERS! Dragon form ModS help!

Hiya for a while i've been trying to get JoB dragon form to either become the ghostly sword spell or summon when i tried to make it into the summon spell my good ol wasp still appeared and when i made it throught the ghostly swords this happened...
22072009211322.jpg

four dragons that do nothing however i have gotten JoB person to work and he does pwn ase but its not a dragon
22072009212105.jpg
so if anyone could help that would be awesome!

OldBoy

Reaction score
Re: WARNING SPOILERS! Dragon form ModS help!

More people have tried to summon the dragon, but it's behavior also relies heavily on scripting.
I've never looked into it, but to make it work (if possible at all) I'd start by creating a new BRAIN entry for it and take a look at the CAppearanceDef.
Also; this is pretty advanced modding, just so you know.

wulfric

Reaction score

I made the BRAIN entry the ghostly swords so that it defended me but it doesn't attack anything... however i'd prefer it if you found a way to SUMMON it as there is no room for FOUR DRAGONS anwhere and also one of the problems was it couldn't move because they appear around you and with things that large they just get stuck as you can see!

theboosher

Retexturer
Reaction score

is there a way you could duplicate the dragon mesh and textures but shrink them down and save a a new character and have them as the ghost sword spell. you know like four 'baby' dragons. its a bit advanced but at least they wont get stuck. dont know bout the brain thing though, dont get how you do that.

wulfric

Reaction score

well it would be simpler to just summon as that just summons one so if anyone could do that for me i'd really appreciate it - or tell me how to do it!(an i'd prefer 1 full size than 4 mini's ... i want to use them to fight jack dragon as it would be jokes and i have JoB person as my ghost swords and i used them against JoB person and they pwned him! XD
17082009203212.jpg
)

warischoy

Reaction score

that is nice having to summon jacks. summoning a dragon wouldn't even fit in look out point. it wouldn't be able to walk anywhere. that's why jack dragon is waiting for you in the broze gate instead of going to find you