• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Weddings

Status
Not open for further replies.

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score
Weddings

I was thinking fable two could have more interactive weddings like people of the town your getting married in come, and your guy(or girl) is wearing a tuxedo(or dress) and you can walk around and talk to the guests. I just think that would add to the vibe of the game.

P

Poppycock

Re: Weddings

I like that idea but what if it was like this. Like you said you also you can actulay go through the wedding and then if you just wernt in the mood you jut press a butten that skips it and your automaticly married like in the old game

P

Poppycock

OH OH then you could also have like second shoices and be like oh wait idont like u and ppl in the cround could be all like hey dont get married

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

You could be invited to other AI weddings too if your good now that would be sweet and a good way to get evil points, crash a wedding.

B

blu phoenix

yeah the weddings in the game were actually storyboard cutscenes which i didn't care for. they need to be actuall cutscenes or something. as long as it's more realistic and people come, etc. then it will be better.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Get everyone wasted.......yeah.

P

Poppycock

Ide be in the croud like "you shouldnt marrie him! YOU SHOULD MARRIE ME!" beat the crap out of everyone and the chick loves the way i take command so we run off into the woods...WHO KNOWS WHAT GOES ON IN THERE...yea we played scrable

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

instead of Legendary Warrior called Drakan, Legendary Bride Stealer called Drakan.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

SorenSwift said:
instead of Legendary Warrior called Drakan, Legendary Bride Stealer called Drakan.

Sounds good to me as long as i get some booze along the way :p

Status
Not open for further replies.