• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What improvments should fable 2 have

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

herbrools404

What improvments should fable 2 have

More Bosses: I think the challenge in this area should be heightened a little, and maybe throw in a couple rogues whilst you battle the bosses, to make it harder to just focus on one person.

More Difficulty: It seems that all I really have to do to get far in this game is stand back, throw some lightning on the enemies, watch my multiplier and xp grow exponentially and use one of my 125 will potions when I'm depleted. I'm not quite sure what can be done to ramp up the challenge, but I'm sure you guys can figure something out.

More Faces: I've noticed that there are 66 people who love me, 50-some of which are female. Now, I think that's pretty cool, but I can't tell one from another ANYWHERE. I think that if I married one of them, the only way I could tell her apart from the other ladies would be to look for the 'wife' icon on the minimap. Maybe the faces are all different and my TV's just too small... but you know how that goes.
wink.gif

Less Loading: I know that it would have been immensely hard to get the world to be seamless, like you all first wanted, and it would have been really wierd to walk out of an area you just cleared, and then turn around and find all the enemies back again, but at least try to get them way shorter than they are. I'm sure that Fable 2 would probably be in development for the Xbox Next, so the issue shouldn't be too challenging for next-gen systems.

More Strength and Skill Attributes: It's really easy to just become a Will-User, because there's so much variety in what you can do. Strength and Skill only have 3 attributes apiece, and although they each have 7 levels to them, it doesn't seem like they play enough of a role in the game. There should be certain feats you can perform under each category, like the Will system. Throw Enemies, Counter-Attack, and Disarm could be extra Strength feats, and Multi-Arrow, Eagle Sight, and Climbing could be Skill feats. Not a magical Multi-Arrow, but a system where the Skilled character could manually fire 2 or 3 arrows.

More Game Altogether: I've heard a lot of things about the game being as short as it is, and I'd just like to keep the fresh Fable experience going. If this game were as long as KotOR, which was roughly 35-45 hours, I'm sure it would be loved even more than it is now.

G

Gl3n1990

Re: What improvments should fable 2 have

i think the growth of your self should be slower i hated the way your hair gose gray so quick.. and heaps more spells

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Gl3n1990;27964 said:
i think the growth of your self should be slower i hated the way your hair gose gray so quick.. and heaps more spells

Haha, yeah. Or add an aging process to the NPCs too. I hated it when I was an old man at 65 and Whisper/Briar Rose looking forever young.:rolleyes:

B

blue crow

Tsuyu;27976 said:
Haha, yeah. Or add an aging process to the NPCs too. I hated it when I was an old man at 65 and Whisper/Briar Rose looking forever young.:rolleyes:

thats one of the many reasons why i killed them:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

G

Gl3n1990

your tats HAVE to GLOW like mazes because i am ever so **** that you cant in lost

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Gl3n1990;28314 said:
your tats HAVE to GLOW like mazes because i am ever so **** that you cant in lost

Yeah that would look pretty cool :p

K

kizdabest

i hated being old so id like for a longer age system and make the game challengin fgs i mean it was good but easy as hell

K

kizdabest

i dont think fable needs much more really it only needs to be harder longer and have more choices

Status
Not open for further replies.