• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what is the funniest happen to u on fable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

countjosh

what is the funniest thing that has happend to u on fable?

mine is when i was fighting a group of bandits and a guy comes runing to me then turna around and runs away from me!:w00t:

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score
Re: what is the funniest happen to u on fable?

Mine was when I was at the place where you have to pay the bandit to get past him so I killed him and everyone else except for one bandit because he ran out of the area. I saw the red dot that indicates there is a enemy there which was the bandit run completely off my map...:w00t:

L

Liberator

Probably not exactly funny, but I got a chuckle out of it, was when one of the townsfolk called my hero "a god amongst men." Later, a trader said something along the lines of "He don't look like a liberator to me," even though I had saved the entire world!!! :O :lol:

A

Asura

I loved giving the children the finger and swearin' at em' and the teacher's reactions.. The Book quest was worth that alone.

K

Kneo

I remember I was taking over Hook Coast - house to house. I used the spell Beserk, and decapitated this guard, and I could hear one of the many guards say, "Just a scratch wound." I thought that was funny.

Or when I was taking over snowspire during the day, my wife kept following me around. Well, I was killing people inside the houses one my one, and I could hear my wife outside saying, "I'm soooo in love with him," or "I'm so happy we're married."

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kneo said:
I remember I was taking over Hook Coast - house to house. I used the spell Beserk, and decapitated this guard, and I could hear one of the many guards say, "Just a scratch wound." I thought that was funny.

Or when I was taking over snowspire during the day, my wife kept following me around. Well, I was killing people inside the houses one my one, and I could hear my wife outside saying, "I'm soooo in love with him," or "I'm so happy we're married."

:lol: i like both of them, perfectly sums it up

L

Liberator

Asura said:
I loved giving the children the finger and swearin' at em' and the teacher's reactions.. The Book quest was worth that alone.

Never tried being nasty to the kids, but I must say that the Book Quest is one of the funniest parts of the game.

Ranger

Legendary Swordsman
Reaction score

I thought the Idea of A Chicken Kicking competition was funny. Fancy kicking chickens for prizes.:w00t:

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score

Okay I've had numerous funny things occur while in Fable. Most of them were the way people flopped around when I knocked them over or hit em with my weapon/spell.

Most of the time I thinks its funny how certain bandits/guards can finish whistling or talking even after you've killed them.

Its hilarious when you kill something/someone and then land flopsided or diagnol in air.

R

Rusty111

my funniest thing was while i was fighting guards in oakvale about 4 guards came running tword me so i used bloodthirsty roar and then each one of them stops and says "Please dont hurt me!!!" just like the townsfolk do lol if u sign up to be a guard the least you could do is not be a coward

D

darthlime101

People landing diagional or sideways on walls when I kill them. Like Skorm said, the bandit running off the map in Greatwood Gorge. Thunder in general, he's so whiny and he's everywhere. He's in the Guild when your training, in Bowestone South boasting to little children (he's black like Michael Jackson, so I don't know...), he's in the Arena. But he is funny, he has the stupidest looking armor in the game. Always makes me laugh.

What else....... bandits pleading to me not to kill them when I slaughter the merc in Twinblades camp. Bada$$ bandits are afraid a halo wearing, butterflies surrounding me, doofy looking haircut Hero is going to kill them? Why did Twinblade hire them?

Other than that, my Fable experience left me with minor chuckles outside quests and the main storyline.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

darthlime101;22882 said:
People landing diagional or sideways on walls when I kill them. Like Skorm said, the bandit running off the map in Greatwood Gorge. Thunder in general, he's so whiny and he's everywhere. He's in the Guild when your training, in Bowestone South boasting to little children (he's black like Michael Jackson, so I don't know...), he's in the Arena. But he is funny, he has the stupidest looking armor in the game. Always makes me laugh.
What else....... bandits pleading to me not to kill them when I slaughter the merc in Twinblades camp. Bada$$ bandits are afraid a halo wearing, butterflies surrounding me, doofy looking haircut Hero is going to kill them? Why did Twinblade hire them?

Other than that, my Fable experience left me with minor chuckles outside quests and the main storyline.
Lol +rep

A

ALtesha

mine was when I was reading The Sock Method to the class...
The teacher always tried to cover up the words, until I showed off my trick of flirting with the ladies...

A

Apron Boy

The funniest thing that ever happen to me was once I was in the bandit camp and there was a sleeping bandit in one of the beds so I thought it would be fun to start punching him when i did this he didnt wake up but his head was flopping around like a dolls. I kind of got a laugh out of this. it was kind of wierdlookming thougho_O

D

Druid

errrrr leme see i think it was the fact there r 2 fisher people ( were the compotition is ) and they r kind of fused together so now he has 4 arms 2 heads but still only 2 legs????huh fancey that

D

darkruler500

The funniest thing to happen to me was when oakvale was raided. I laughed sooooo hard!

+:devil:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Dagoth Ur will not rise again! I struck him with keening 10 times! Overkill!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

THIS JUST HAPPENED TO ME!! MWAHAHA...it makes me giggle.

Floating box by itself:

Floating barber and box. o_O:

D

darkruler500

WOW! Dude that's amazing! Haven't seen anything like. Oh wait.....I mean dudet.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

darkruler500;25996 said:
WOW! Dude that's amazing! Haven't seen anything like. Oh wait.....I mean dudet.

^_^ It's okay.I get it all the time. and thanks, I thought it was kinda weird and funny.

D

darthlime101

HOLY CRAP MAN!!!! I mean woman... thats awesome. +rep

I have no screenshots since they always happen at random times and it goes by fast!

Off topic, I love double bass pedals..... they are awesome. I love deathmetal! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.