• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What other RPGs do you play

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kato Si

What other RPGs do you play

I'm currantly playing Fable:TLC, but I have also been playing The Bard's Tale, KOTOR 1 and 2. I also am trying out Star Wars Galaxies.

This thread is for all who want to talk or share about there favorite or currant RPGs.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Re: What other RPGs do you play

I started playing through Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy VIII a few weeks ago. I first played FF7 about 9 years ago and pretty much fell in love with the Final Fantasy series straight away. In fact I would have probably made a Final Fantasy fansite if the market wasn't so crowded...

But one of the best RPGs of all time would have to be Shining Force, closely followed by Shining Force 2 for the Sega Mega Drive / Master System. Both rule. :cool:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I played Final Fantasy 9 & 10 but havent touched them in ages, Star Wars KOTOR II, Fable (of course) and Guild Wars (Not so much an RPG).

Soon Elder Scrolls Oblivion aswel.

For some reason i cant seem to remember any others :hmm:

K

Kato Si

those are good choices, are there any RPGs your really looknig forward to.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
those are good choices, are there any RPGs your really looknig forward to.

Just elder scrolls oblivion at the moment :D

K

Kato Si

Same hear, except I am looking forward to the Final fantasy coming out for Xbox 360.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
Same hear, except I am looking forward to the Final fantasy coming out for Xbox 360.

Im not to bothered about FF XI but i will be looking forward to FF XII.

K

Kato Si

Dark Drakan said:
Im not to bothered about FF XI but i will be looking forward to FF XII.

Are you a big Final fantasy fan?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
Are you a big Final fantasy fan?

I havent played enough of them to be a BIG fan as i didnt really get into the series until FF 9 but i watched mates play 7 & 8. I loved 9 and 10 though so i was fan of those and am looking forward to future releases.

K

Kato Si

Dark Drakan said:
I havent played enough of them to be a BIG fan as i didnt really get into the series until FF 9 but i watched mates play 7 & 8. I loved 9 and 10 though so i was fan of those and am looking forward to future releases.

same hear, I didn't get into it until VIII and X.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Final Fantasy VIII and IX are great but VII pwns them both. :)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

projectego said:
Final Fantasy VIII and IX are great but VII pwns them both. :)

Never played it, it was old and dated when i first got the chance and the GFX gave me a headache so... :(

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I'm an okay FF fan but the RPG series that stole my heart were the Wild Arms series. I mentioned this before but if you didn't catch it Wild Arms was one of the very first games I played, and of the very games that got me into gaming. It had a great stroy, cool characters, and a very unique battle system. My favorite was Wild Arms 2, and to see that the series is still continuing with the realeas of Wild Arms 4 makes me even more than overjoyed. The other RPG series and games that I truly love are:

-the Shin megami Tensei series with thier PS2 fames Nocturne and Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2
-obviously Fable and Fable: TLC
-the Tales of... series with games like Tales of Symphonia and Tales of Legendia
-the Star Ocean series, especailly Til The End of Time.
-Radiaita Stories is a new one that I picked up some time ago, a really good one I might add

These are the only ones I can think of at the moment. The ones that I'm currently playing are Lost Chapters and Radiaita Stories.

K

Kato Si

Seigfried said:
I'm an okay FF fan but the RPG series that stole my heart were the Wild Arms series. I mentioned this before but if you didn't catch it Wild Arms was one of the very first games I played, and of the very games that got me into gaming. It had a great stroy, cool characters, and a very unique battle system. My favorite was Wild Arms 2, and to see that the series is still continuing with the realeas of Wild Arms 4 makes me even more than overjoyed. The other RPG series and games that I truly love are:

-the Shin megami Tensei series with thier PS2 fames Nocturne and Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2
-obviously Fable and Fable: TLC
-the Tales of... series with games like Tales of Symphonia and Tales of Legendia
-the Star Ocean series, especailly Til The End of Time.
-Radiaita Stories is a new one that I picked up some time ago, a really good one I might add

These are the only ones I can think of at the moment. The ones that I'm currently playing are Lost Chapters and Radiaita Stories.

Cool, you got some good RPGs.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I'm a major fan of the genre. In fact, about 76% of all my games are RPG. The rest consist of Action/Adventure, Fighting, and shooters.

K

Kato Si

Seigfried said:
I'm a major fan of the genre. In fact, about 76% of all my games are RPG. The rest consist of Action/Adventure, Fighting, and shooters.

cool, my collection consists mostly of RPGs and shooters.

What fighting games do you own?

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
I'm currantly playing Fable:TLC, but I have also been playing The Bard's Tale, KOTOR 1 and 2. I also am trying out Star Wars Galaxies.

This thread is for all who want to talk or share about there favorite or currant RPGs.

Right now I'm playing a couple.

Fable TLC
The Elder Scrolls III Morrowind
KoToR II
The Legend of Zelda
The Sims 2

By the way how is The Bards Tale.

K

Kneo

Kato Si said:

Is Bard's Tale any good? I was thinking about buying that one.

Ohh, and btw. I play Sacred, TLC, and now I'm trying to finish Dungeon Lords.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Kneo said:
Is Bard's Tale any good? I was thinking about buying that one.

That's what I want to know

Status
Not open for further replies.