• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what the heck is goin on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitfighter

Reaction score
So i make the trip oversees for my first encounter with the darkness.I go through the quest board the ship come home and become king.I do my first list of duties then decide to save and take a break for a bit.When i start up my game again it begins with the shipped bein attacked and im back again on the island again haven to do EVERYThing over again.Whatever no biggie.So i complete it again become king and i couldnt help it i had to save and see if this was going to happen again and you guessed it.It happens again except this time it starts me off already half way through the quest right after you go throug the second portal where u make your first encounter with the darkness.But somethen i forgot to mention earlier it wasnt given me my achievment"if it bleeds,We can kill it" or "wizards revenge" each time gainin both of these fighting the darkness.It showed in the bottom left that i had completed these things but no achievement popped up.Also when i made the promise to the woman who saved me in walter my avatar didnt sshow up on the promise page.Both of these things were on the first two times i completed it,But on the game im on now it give me my achivements and my avatar showed up on the promise page.You think its fixed?Im scared to death to turn my xbox off afraid imma keep bein set back.Think it was just a little bug and im over it?Any help or thoughts would be appreciated.Thanks guys.

PS Why in the world do they not give you a multiple save option?

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score
You definitely have a glitch issue. Maybe rather than save and rest after taking contol of the castle, Keep playing through for a bit. Next time it autosaves, try reloading the game to see what happens.
Multiple saves are not in fable so you experience the consequnces of your actions. the only wat to do things differently is to start over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.