• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what will the fable 2 need to be unique

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

novorapidz

what will the fable 2 need to be unique

to be honest i think that the thing most probably added to this game will need to be the intelligence of the a.i and the personality because if u look at beautiful graphic games with loads of a.i such as oblivion there is loads of bots just they have no personality at all, and peter is looking to add the true feeling of life to this game so there will be whores who slap u about and stuff instead of it being a oblivion a.i ,because it would be like bein slapped about by a manican

sorry if this was borin this was my first time :)

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: what will the fable 2 need to be unique

Yeah, the Villager reactions in original Fable are:

1, Wohooo! Yaaaay! *Claps hands*
2, Boooh! *Random insult*
3,Ahhh! Ahhh! Please don't hurt me! *Cowers in fear*

Some more depth in the NPC personality would be a good thing.

N

novorapidz

its better when u get an reaction cuz atleast u can retuen the favor by beating the crap out of them mwuahahahha >:)

P

Poppycock

and when some1 is completely afraid of you theres a mixture of non-stop "ACKAHHOHACKACKACKAHHHOHHACKACK" is that a mistake they made or does lion head want u to kill the AI that bad

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;25553 said:
Yeah, the Villager reactions in original Fable are:

1, Wohooo! Yaaaay! *Claps hands*
2, Boooh! *Random insult*
3,Ahhh! Ahhh! Please don't hurt me! *Cowers in fear*

Some more depth in the NPC personality would be a good thing.

Yeah the NPCS just felt wooden and boring with no depth!

N

novorapidz

i hope in the new fable they will be less wooden and more lifelike that would be a great achievment :)

M

Mikular

Yeah. It would be great if they could actually put up a decent fight too, instead of saying in some uber-cheesy Cornwall accent: "Ooh, that's not very noice." A more active police force would be cool too, like you could be in the local Fight Club and suddenly the cops burst in and start arresting people.

D

darthlime101

Mikular;27614 said:
Yeah. It would be great if they could actually put up a decent fight too, instead of saying in some uber-cheesy Cornwall accent: "Ooh, that's not very noice." A more active police force would be cool too, like you could be in the local Fight Club and suddenly the cops burst in and start arresting people.
That would be awesome! Poppycock, I HATE that. Its especially hard when wanting to talk to the wandering traders in the woods. I want those villagers to have BALLS! I'm not gonna kill ya............yet.:)

K

kizdabest

and wat the hell was with the accents lol!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.