• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why Me!!!???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Why Me!!!???

Thanks alot people, we know you were just after rep but the compliments are appreiccated none the less ;)

:lol:

B

blu phoenix

yeah but we enjoy giving them because you guys really deserve. you've put a lot of time and effort into this site....and no i am not trying to gain more rep...

D

DrZoid

What does the rep stuff do anyway? It seems that everyone just has the same one green blob.

Apart from the evil admins. :ninja:

B

blu phoenix

actaully projectego is good...anyway i guess it helps you look better and stuff....ugghhh...horrible at this...have to wait till drakan or projectego come back.

D

DrZoid

Well yeah I can see the point of having the rep stuff...its just...we cant see straight away whos got rep and who hasnt cos we all have just one green blob.

Oh well...I'm sure I can carry on with my life without knowing I suppose :p

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

DrZoid said:
Well yeah I can see the point of having the rep stuff...its just...we cant see straight away whos got rep and who hasnt cos we all have just one green blob.

Oh well...I'm sure I can carry on with my life without knowing I suppose :p

The more you get the more 'green blobs' you get (eventually). We can see whos making the most useful, helpful and interesting posts then.

Status
Not open for further replies.