• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wow well this is embarrassing (is this my third time crawling back or fourth?)

Lupus

Reaction score
Wow well this is embarrassing (is this my third time crawling back or fourth?)

Hello again all...Every so often i get a lil email pop up in my inbox saying that an old thread i subscribed to has been posted on and once again with the up and coming new Fable 3 i thought it may be a good idea to come and stay with my old friends here =). Sorry for my leaving but exams and such keep dragging me away and i slowly stop posting. But im here to try again and stick around a while making my almost compulsory post of a fantasy story that im working on but never seem to finish =)

It's good to be back guys and hopefully i'll be here a lot longer than i have before =)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Wow well this is embarrassing (is this my third time crawling back or fourth?)

Welcome back again Lupus, good to see you again.

Lupus

Reaction score
Re: Wow well this is embarrassing (is this my third time crawling back or fourth?)

Again being the operative word...i blame exams, school and my recent ability to get and keep something resembling a life (it's more hard work than it's worth)

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Welcome back.

We never met, right?

Lupus

Reaction score

I dont think we did =) Nice to meet you. I do love returning to see so many old and new faces

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

I am the number 1 Assassin's Creed fan in the whole world. You should be honored.

Lupus

Reaction score

Lol well in that case i am =) Love those games. You might be interested to hear that this new lil story i believe i mentioned i was writing involves time travel and i may take inspiration from the settings of assassins creed games (The crusades and renaissance were very interesting times and could be a lot of fun to toy with) i'll try and get a post up somewhere at some point.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Hi again Lupus.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

welcome back, I don't think we've met either. I'd love to hear the story when it's complete :D

Lupus

Reaction score

Hi Droded and Good to meet you Evan =) completion will be a way off but after i've finished this chemistry revision i'll get a blurb up and maybe the first chapter if i can be bothered to proof read it. =)

anain12

Reaction score

hey, im random dude also returning to the Forums. :):):)

Lupus

Reaction score

Hello Anain =) nice to see im not the only one returning

anain12

Reaction score

Lupus;383841 said:
Hello Anain =) nice to see im not the only one returning
Dude, lots of people leaving and returning all the time :)

Lupus

Reaction score

well it has to happen i guess =) just shows how good a forum it is that even months after life has torn people away they come back

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Welcome back, Lupus.

Lupus

Reaction score

Thank You, Gikoku =) gonna shamelessly point you all towards this post it's only a preview of the story i mentioned above but will get chapter one up soon i promise =) just proof reading

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Hello. I have a spontaneous desire to make a House reference, and I don't even like the show.

Lupus

Reaction score

Ha tbh i havent well i've spotted it but no one has mentioned it before =P

Azer249

Reaction score

I dont think i know you but welcome back ^_^ im a newbie! well a 3 month newbie? but meh! HI!

anain12

Reaction score

Azer249;384067 said:
I dont think i know you but welcome back ^_^ im a newbie! well a 3 month newbie? but meh! HI!
youre always a noob in our hearts <3