• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Yarg tck

T

TheCrimsonKing

Yarg tck

TCK= The Crimson King= Evil person from stephan king's dark tower series; also album by demons and wizards about said series, which is called Touched by the crimson king.= So Im going to use it as a name. really im more of a crimson princes.no . . . .Im a dude. yah. so uh . . . .I like metal alot . . . . .and stuff. shizam. why, because I do. also . . . . .fable is . . . . . . . .great. enought said . . . . .no . . . .wait . . . . . . .um . . . . . . mitch hedberg = funny.

Ex: A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer.

and last but not least. im a drummer, so im not the smartest tool in the shed. so If you ever feel like calling me stupid, your just kinda restating something that has already been brought to the surface SHIIIIIIIIIZAM.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score
Re: Yarg tck

Your talk makes me wanna ram a rusty knife through my thigh. Welcome whoever you are and whatnot. And be careful with what you say, I'm not a fan of drummers...

*silently stares*

Whatever, just kidding... I think.

B

blue crow

You know that would kil you right? I wouldent stab someone i would rather put them on fire and watch them burn.

T

TheCrimsonKing

yah, but its figurative knife ramming. so id only be figuratively dead. and also, dragonforce is the ****.

B

blue crow

Yes i know. Maybe this a knife that if you get stabbed you will be burnt to a crisp.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Stop your mindless rambling! It hurt da bwain! Is there any point to anything you say! By the gods boy, are you even thinking! I need booze! *assumes feedle position*

P.S. Yeah, dragonforce is awsome... yeah.

T

TheCrimsonKing

. . . . . .yes . . . . .I think . . .wait, what was the question?

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Must...kill...new guy...with rusty knife...of burning...

T

TheCrimsonKing

I . . . . . .um . . . . . . .uh . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .yar . /. . . . . . . . burning knifer, thats on my christmas list, along with a beard.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

beards are for pricks and child malesters, what you need are Mutton Chops... of burning!

T

TheCrimsonKing

Im asking for both. yar har har. say, how do you put a pick in your sig.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums, an unorthodox intro but effective none the less :lol: