• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

1 kid or not? and need help with a glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johny172

1 kid or not? and need help with a glitch

Can you have more than one kid in game, I've been trying to have two before the spire mission, but i can't figure it out. no matter how many times you try stil doesn't work. I know you can have multiple if you marry somebody else and have one with them, but how do you get two with one spouse? oh yah i'm also experiencing a glitch or something were the kid stands in a corner and does nothing and doesn't register any reaction to expressions or anything any help with that? This glitch is after i come back from the spire and the kids older. Any help would be appreciated.

anain12

Reaction score
Re: 1 kid or not? and need help with a glitch

More than 1 child would probably just be a real pain in the ass.

kilaelya

Lionheart
Reaction score

I had two kids with one spouse. However, I had one before the Spire, then the second after I came home from the Spire.

My oldest kid has the same bug you were talking about :( He stand against a wall and won't respond or move. :(

anain12

Reaction score

Kill him.

J

johny172

thx for the response kil i found that by having another kid after the spire with another spouse will do another glitch that moves the oldest that won't move to the new spouse and that he will be able to move, kinda screwy lol :D

R

redrum010

johny172 - had to read your post a couple of times but I understand what your saying now. I got remarried as well, but my oldest hasn't move, even after having another kid.

J

johny172

I've found that it works numerous times, while I play have you tried having the second kid at the same time of day as the first? During dawn it's a girl and during dusk it's a boy, So if the boy isn't moving the glitch happens if you have another baby boy at dusk with another spouse.

P

penguin748

kilaelya;221722 said:
I had two kids with one spouse. However, I had one before the Spire, then the second after I came home from the Spire.

My oldest kid has the same bug you were talking about :( He stand against a wall and won't respond or move. :(

well this is one sign that tells you........................your kid's a EMO!..........lol jk

S

steck22

why can't i have sex with my wife? I can have sex with the whores around town....

kilaelya

Lionheart
Reaction score

Maybe I should get him a razor blade as a present. :(

Upon one of my random trips back home he was no longer bugged out.

Status
Not open for further replies.