• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

2 Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
2 Questions

1. I moved into a house with my wife, then beat the game and moved into the castle but she stays in the house not the castle, why?

2. Where is Rose? I beat the game and picked the love card and got a letter from Rose saying that she is somewhere with lots of trees and forests and that we'll be together again, where is she?

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score
Re: 2 Questions

the castle you cant stay in i dont know why you just cant probably because its to big for the bots to handle or some rubbish.

I havent heard of this rose person so i dont know whats up with that.
I had that undead wife once and she just dissapeared one day.
Dont have a clue what happened to her.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Vero Caerso;334929 said:
the castle you cant stay in i dont know why you just cant probably because its to big for the bots to handle or some rubbish.

Rose is your sister in the beginning of the game who get shot.

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score

Well thanks for that considering i haven't played fable 2 in ages.

With that you will have to wait till fable 3 comes out to see what happens.. I think.

Or if you didnt choose family and that then i dont know really.

@_@
Confusing.

Joe Cobbold

Fart Sniffer
Reaction score

Castle fairfax cannot be your familys home as theeres a quest there where bandits storm the castle ( Obviously they would kill your family ) So lionhead made the castle not habitable by your family .....

There have been many rumours that rose is with scythe or jack of blades but none of this can be confirmed ... Rose was shot at the start and it just says shes in a better place ..... I dealt you can find her again in fable 2 as no one has yet.... May see her in fable 3

Who Knows .........

sassy

isa
Premium
Reaction score

You can set Castle Fairfax as your marital home after you do the quest involving the castle. In order to move your family there all you have to do is make your spouse follow you to the castle and then select the set as marital home option when you use the sign just like with any other house.

F

fable freak 1

Vero Caerso;334929 said:

did you scare her and if not look around the graveyard shes there ^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Joe Cobbold;335014 said:
Castle fairfax cannot be your familys home as theeres a quest there where bandits storm the castle ( Obviously they would kill your family ) So lionhead made the castle not habitable by your family .....

There have been many rumours that rose is with scythe or jack of blades but none of this can be confirmed ... Rose was shot at the start and it just says shes in a better place ..... I dealt you can find her again in fable 2 as no one has yet.... May see her in fable 3

Who Knows .........

I doubt it's Scythe or Jack of Blades... she said the guy is wearing a hood, and pointy nose, kind of reminds me of Hammer's Dad, the monk who gets shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.