• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

2nd hand limited edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

sansebas

Reaction score
2nd hand limited edition

If i buy Fable II limited edition from someone else, who already used the code ones. will i still be able to unlock the special limited features?

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score
Re: 2nd hand limited edition

I think the place where u get the legendary cutlass: the wreckager that can only be obtained wit LCE will still be there but I think Hals armor and sword will not. Not sure tho

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score

The code items will be saved on their hardrive not the disk. If they gave you their xbox too then yeah your set, I somehow doubt this however.

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score

no think what Fenrir said that its saved on their hardrive, not the disk

sansebas

Reaction score

ok thx, i think im not gonna buy it, it doenst have see the futur and knothole island. which i got on my version so, if i buy the collectorsedition ill have to get internet for the xbox360

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Fenrir is correct; once a code has been used, it cannot be used again by anyone other than the original user. If you do decide to get the limited edition off eBay (which is surprisingly cheap nowadays) do be sure to inquire as to whether or not the item is brand new and sealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.