• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

2nd time donating

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

novarag

2nd time donating

has anyone figured out what time your suppose to donate to the temple of light the 2nd time (its suppose to be when the "temple is the brightest")

F

forerunnerFox

Re: 2nd time donating

I don't even know the first time. Could you posssibly tell me about that?

G

GodSlam

I can't even donate. My temple was destroyed or something. Does anyone know how to rebuild it?

F

firemn

the brightest time is when the light is hitting the statue and the two torches next to it. At first I thought it was going to go onto the central platform, but it doesn't. So that would be the most logical place to be considered "the brightest" as those vague punk monks say.

also, listen to the monks. This could very well have just been coincidence for me, but right when it lit the statue and torches, a monk said "once again light triumphs over darkness, I'm thankful for this hour"
that might be an indicator

N

novarag

ahh ic. ill try that thx for the help, btw u can donate a large sum anytime the first time, i donated 2k but i dont rly know were the cut off point is

kilaelya

Lionheart
Reaction score

Is there anything beyond this point in the quest? I got the sword and now when I donate I get nothing else and my quest has not updated. It's still on my journal telling me to donate. I was hoping you would get something out of donating a lot of money like in the original game (there was a title).

Ithan

Berserker
Reaction score

The time to donate is at 12pm to 1pm, you need to donate 10,000 gold for the special sword at that time, after that donating will just give you good points.

Status
Not open for further replies.