• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A few funny things Ive encountered.

RawrSaidTheSock

Professional Reaverphile
Reaction score
Ok I decided to share some of the funny things that have happened to me on Fable 2 with you lovely people :3

*The dancing looks like a dance you do on Just Dance 2 to a song called Rasputin (Ra-Ra-Rasputin *clap clap*, lover of the Russian Queen- *cough* sorry).
*I once vaulted off the staircase at Reavers house and landed on a chair, I got very excited and started Rasputin Dancing. I have no idea why.
*I vaulted off a balconey and landed on a market stall, again I got VERY excited, plus the reaction from the people around the stall was hilarious (Reaction=*O*, and then running off as I have a habit of murdering anyone who looks at me funny) (Duh, on Fable obviosly... *shifty eyes*)
*My friends were with me when I first met Reaver (*perverted mmm*) we all started singing: ME + YOU = BETTER EQUATIONS. WE MUST DO, SUBTRACTION OF YOUR CLOTHES!!! SUBTRACT OUR CLOTHES, ADD A BED, DIVIDE MY LEGS AND LETS MULTIPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
*I was interacting with a fat man and he disappeared (while I was interacting) I then spent 4 real life days searching for this fat man in order to get the gift off him. So, if anyone sees a fat man with a moustache in your game, tell him Im looking for him, cheers!
*Everytime I go to Bowerstone Market the guards arrest me FOR NO REASON. Ive began to resist arrest (as well as shouting: OH HELL NO BOI!!!!!!!! at my TV screen).

Just a few things. Im not expecting you to laugh at this, just stare in awe at my amazing craziness.

P.S: Banshees are friends. Not food. :3
P.S.S: If you see the fat man. Please feel free to shoot him between the eyes. He told me I was ugly!!

Gitch

Reaction score
I had an amusing experience last night. I was fighting a bunch of bandits on a clifftop and shot each one's head off, until I got to the last guy. He looked at me then promptly jumped off the cliff and fell to his death. I'm pretty sure I've had it happen with hobbes on a quest as well.

I also shout obscenities back at the gargoyles when I hear them. Usually things like 'I'll find you, you ****'

RawrSaidTheSock

Professional Reaverphile
Reaction score
I had an amusing experience last night. I was fighting a bunch of bandits on a clifftop and shot each one's head off, until I got to the last guy. He looked at me then promptly jumped off the cliff and fell to his death. I'm pretty sure I've had it happen with hobbes on a quest as well.
I also shout obscenities back at the gargoyles when I hear them. Usually things like 'I'll find you, you ****'

xD Maybe the bandit saw what happened and just went "Screw this" and jumped.

My speakers dont work when Im on XBox for some reason, so gargoyles and banshees dont bother me. MWUAHAHA!