• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A few questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SwordOfAeons

A few questions.

Im new here and read a few threads and now have a few questions.
1. Is there really a singing sword?
2.On the xbox version of Fable: TLC does the Oracle still talk?
3.What are these secrets that people have found?

B

blu phoenix

Re: A few questions.

Hello there and welcome to the forums. hope you enjoy your stay. A1) no no one has ever found it. we all think it was just made up for the game or something.
A2) i believe that the oracle does if i remember. i haven't played the game in a while so my memory of it might not be that good.
A3) so what secrets do you want to know because we have tons of them?

Again welcome to the forums and continue to post. hope you enjoy your stay here at the forums!!

S

SwordOfAeons

Like easter eggs kind of. Stuff after the game. Like any secret unlockings? ie: quests ect. Is there like a topic for secrets found?

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

yes the oracle talks and by the way what do you mean by easter eggs?

S

SwordOfAeons

Kind of like Hidden stuff. As in secrets i mean hidden items,quests. Is there a list?

P

Poppycock

SwordOfAeons said:
Kind of like Hidden stuff. As in secrets i mean hidden items,quests. Is there a list?

you can find good silver key and chest list and stuff like that but i realy dont think there are big secrets. unless you keep in mind the singing sword or the dragon quest which could be total bull crap:O

P

Poppycock

as in True that homie....i dont know i was feeling the rostafiarian moment there...guess no1 els did :(

B

blu phoenix

oh then i guess i am not either...:(:neo:

P

Poppycock

yea i wanna be the only white kid with dread locks...beides the guy from 10 years and POD...sept mine will be blond :O

S

SwordOfAeons

Hmmm...thats helps some. Are there anymore secrets like the secret items you get when that statue points in a certain direction?

P

Poppycock

it points to a bush then u cuz iy down and then theres a silver key

S

SwordOfAeons

When does it point that way? Are there any more items found that way? As in anotehr statue ect?

B

blu phoenix

the statue really doesn't do much except point and i am not sure if it spoitns towards the direction of the key or not...i may have not been as observant but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.