• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Hero's Tale

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score
A Hero's Tale

Heya - I'm having some trouble retrieving my items from the chest in the Guild Cave. I did the game a few hours ago actually and haven't been able to open it yet. I've tried all the stuff that Shirosaki and I can think of too do to try and get them : /. Any suggestions?

Recycled Human

Reaction score
Re: A Hero's Tale

Unfortunately, a lot of people seem to be having problems with that. I tried calling and just got put on hold forever. Good luck, I hope you figure it out as I was unable to.

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

Yeah, i'm not sure if its just not supported anymore or if there's a communication problem with the updates on permission to open it.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

I believe that the website has been disconnected to the game, due to the fact it's already two years old and that the new game of the Fable series is coming out soon.

Though, that's only my opinion, because Microsoft didn't seem to be working on the issue.

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

That's discouraging : / The trade section is no where near as active as it used to be. Could make it hard to get some of those achievements.

Recycled Human

Reaction score

There's a few members around that will still go above and beyond for you. I've had several offers for free chicken suits, be patient and it will come.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

I remember people having problems collecting their items and whatnot at Fable II's peak though. I think I would've heard about it if they had disconnected the website from the game, but it's a good idea.

As you know I'd have given them to you myself if, like you know, I hadn't gone jihad on my memory unit.

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

What did you do to your memory exactly? Did it just randomly wipe or were you tinkering around on it?

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Jakuro;413351 said:
What did you do to your memory exactly? Did it just randomly wipe or were you tinkering around on it?
Tinkering cause I was going to play a game at a friend's house and take my profile with me or something.

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

I've thought about trying to transfer my old hero from my HDD to my new 360. Might research it a little more and see if its even compatible with my new one.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Haha goodluck with it.

Now then avid Fable traders, could someone help my friend Jakuro out? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.