• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Letter From Rose [Spoiler]

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score
A Letter From Rose
Well, most of you are aware that if you complete the game and select Love. You will get ure dog back and a letter from rose. Telling you she is with someone who is scary and hooded.

Choices :/

. Garth (less likely)
. Protaganist from Fable (less likely)
. William Black A.K.A Scyth from Fable TLC (Fits the Discription in the letter)
. Jack of Blades (Possible but less likely)
. Shadowcourt member (less likely)

Also it was said there was something to do with a reincarnation in the upcoming fable 2 DLC.

Personaly i think it's William Black, But i hate how they make us wonder :/

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Re: A Letter From Rose
If you don't have questions to answer you wewdn't ask them. They make munny this way. I'm saying it's scythe mhm. Noice name btw mean anything?

Dentie

Reaction score
can't you just stop making threads about this. there are like 20 threads about the same thing

SimonKalevra

Reaction score
It has already been discussed over and over, most people agree that it is Scythe (me aswell)

S

SnowSpire

I think it is either Scythe or Jack of Blades. Wither one would be cool. Hope we find out in the next game :)

S

spike 117

i personally think its jack of blades because scythe doesn't wear a red hood and he's not very skinny last time i checked

SimonKalevra

Reaction score
spike 117;256086 said:
i personally think its jack of blades because scythe doesn't wear a red hood and he's not very skinny last time i checked
Scythe is not skinny? he's only bones! :p
I don't get why ppl think it is Jack of Blades.. the guy is evil and dead, no way he would look after Rose and make her feel comfortable.
It's Scythe..

Letter from Rose:
"Dear Sparrow

I woke up today in such a peculiar place. It's like a great big forest, with lots and lots of trees that go on forever. I was scared at first because I couldn't find you, but there's someone here who says he knows us, knows our family. He told me his name, but I keep forgetting it. Weird. I think he's a king or something. He's thin and wears a hood and looks scary, but he's nice and I feel safe with him here. I hope your okay, Little Sparrow. Somehow I know that its going to be alright and we'll be together again one day. He promised me.

Love
Rose"

Please tell me what part(s) of that letter points at Jack of Blades, only thing I can find is the part about he wears a hood..

Fairfax King

Reaction score
spike 117;256086 said:

yeah scythe doesnt wear red hood but the letter says hooded robe which could be any colour

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
Zencidal;255482 said:
Well, most of you are aware that if you complete the game and select Love. You will get ure dog back and a letter from rose. Telling you she is with someone who is scary and hooded.

Choices :/

. Garth (less likely)
. Protaganist from Fable (less likely)
. William Black A.K.A Scyth from Fable TLC (Fits the Discription in the letter)
. Jack of Blades (Possible but less likely)
. Shadowcourt member (less likely)

Also it was said there was something to do with a reincarnation in the upcoming fable 2 DLC.

Personaly i think it's William Black, But i hate how they make us wonder :/

K why the hell would it be a member of the shadow court they arent safe. And it definatly wouldnt be garth because he doesnt go to the woods he goes back to the other land. Wehre thunde and whisper come from and reaver goes with him. Jack is dead and is not coming back. Either si your fable charecter. So ti leaves one choice: SCYTHE and he knows the family well because he is the first ancestor of the family. He has a blue hooded cloak hes creepy because hes sooo old but hes a nice guy.

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
SimonKalevra;256089 said:
Scythe is not skinny? he's only bones! :p
I don't get why ppl think it is Jack of Blades.. the guy is evil and dead, no way he would look after Rose and make her feel comfortable.
It's Scythe..

Letter from Rose:
"Dear Sparrow

I woke up today in such a peculiar place. It's like a great big forest, with lots and lots of trees that go on forever. I was scared at first because I couldn't find you, but there's someone here who says he knows us, knows our family. He told me his name, but I keep forgetting it. Weird. I think he's a king or something. He's thin and wears a hood and looks scary, but he's nice and I feel safe with him here. I hope your okay, Little Sparrow. Somehow I know that its going to be alright and we'll be together again one day. He promised me.

Love
Rose"

Please tell me what part(s) of that letter points at Jack of Blades, only thing I can find is the part about he wears a hood..

THANK YOU. You make so much sense. And she keeps on forgetting his name because scythe has many names. : Scythe william black, archon. Not to mention jack only has one name so it couldnt be him

Alokin

Reaction score
Uh.. sorry to bump the tread but, who is the scythe?...

SimonKalevra

Reaction score
He is a character from Fable: the Lost Chapters, he's only mentioned in Fable II, so if you haven't played Fable TLC I guess there's no way you could have hear of him :)
He is believed to be the first Archon, William Black, who defeated Queen, Knight and Jack of blades. (Queen and Knight was killed, only Jack escaped). and built the first spire, which lead to the fall of the Old Kingdom

C

Co0okie Monst3r

I think is that it's jack of blades.

Letter from Rose:
"Dear Sparrow

Love
Rose"

All of the bold words are things that make me believe that it's Jack of Blades. obviously Jack of Blades knows you and your sister are heroes that how he knows you, he knew the old hero from fable 1 and the old hero's mother, and there your relatives. Jack of Blades is thin and wears a hood, and in my opinion he looks pretty damn scary. and she said he's nice and she feels safe with him, and if you don't recall from the first fable, he was nice to you in the beginning, then tried to use you to make him stronger. and when it says "He promised me." I think that means that he's trying to get you back together with your sister to use you both to make him even more stronger.

all of this could be wrong (because it is my opinion) but it could be a cool fable 3, defeating Jack of Blades for the last time

SgtSmitty07

Reaction score
I just wan't my f**king sister back. Gah!!!! It's like if you choose love, all you get is your dog, and that's it.

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score
SgtSmitty07;269130 said:
I just wan't my f**king sister back. Gah!!!! It's like if you choose love, all you get is your dog, and that's it.

At least the dog is useful. Rose is annoying and always gets in the way.

J

Jiin

i dont know...all my sister was good for was attracting the bums in old bowerstone

Angel98501

Reaction score
I recently purchased Fable II and pre-ordered III. I finished II and chose Love, and read these old posts saying that Rose is off the radar. So has this not changed? Is there supposed to be something in Fable III to answer this? I find it annoying that they give you the option to resurrect your sister... but, not really. Thank you for sharing your time and energy.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Angel98501;429354 said:
I recently purchased Fable II and pre-ordered III. I finished II and chose Love, and read these old posts saying that Rose is off the radar. So has this not changed? Is there supposed to be something in Fable III to answer this? I find it annoying that they give you the option to resurrect your sister... but, not really. Thank you for sharing your time and energy.
I'VE HAD IT WITH THIS MOTHER****IN' NECROS ON THIS MOTHER****IN' FORUM.

But really, please do check the dates before posting next time k?

Oh, and Rose is not on FIII, that's confirmed.