• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A little help please? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponge Master

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am new here :)

I have now completed the story twice, once as a goodie (making pretty much all the good decisions) and once as a baddie (making all the bad decisions).
As you all know, it is pretty darn hard to keep promises and save everyone. I am currently running through again, trying to build up as much money as i can, in order to save everyone and keep all the promises. I think you need something like 8,600,000 gold to do this.

I understand that many people have disposable gold, could you guys please send me any spare gold you have, just to make it a bit easier for me? Thanks.

My GT is Sponge Master 3

Kevin Hardy

Reaction score
you only need 6.5 mil to save everyone its like 8.6 mil only when you keep your promises and i could give you some gold if i can get the queen's outfit if you created a female character and willing to depart with it

Sponge Master

Reaction score
you only need 6.5 mil to save everyone its like 8.6 mil only when you keep your promises and i could give you some gold if i can get the queen's outfit if you created a female character and willing to depart with it

going to keep all my promises, as i said, i am going to do every good choice.
I am a female, so i can send you the outfit. what is your GT?

RawrSaidTheSock

Professional Reaverphile
Reaction score
I am new here :)

I have now completed the story twice, once as a goodie (making pretty much all the good decisions) and once as a baddie (making all the bad decisions).
As you all know, it is pretty darn hard to keep promises and save everyone. I am currently running through again, trying to build up as much money as i can, in order to save everyone and keep all the promises. I think you need something like 8,600,000 gold to do this.

I understand that many people have disposable gold, could you guys please send me any spare gold you have, just to make it a bit easier for me? Thanks.

My GT is Sponge Master 3

I made all the good decisions, because I cant stand not keeping promises and I dont care for the citizens of Albion very much.

And sure Ill give you some gold. I dont know how much though.

GT: RawrSaidTheSock

Reaction score
Maybe she kept the promises to kill even more villagers after it was over :p

Status
Not open for further replies.