• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A possible setup for Fable 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicker

Reaction score
Re: A possible setup for Fable 3

I think possibly, that jack of blades may have, placed a piece of him inside of theresa on the night oakvle burned in fable 1. I might not be describing this very well, but we know that jack of blades doesn't actually have one human form, he sort of takes over peoples bodies. Well what if he seperated a small part of himself and placed it into Young Theresa on the night oakvale burned and over time, she became what she did in fable 2. Like, jack was immortal, perhaps theresa wouldn't have lived as long as she did if she didn't carry a part of jack's soul. And also, her appearence, as i'm ure many of you will have noticed and disscussed, in fable 2 resemble jack's outfit.
Further more, at the end of fable 2, theresa states-'but the spire, shall be mine' this suggests that she plans on staying there and keeping it. What can one possibly do with the spire(except have it as a house) if the wish has already been made? Fable 3 may follow that Theresa has been corrupted by the spire, BECUASE OF JACK OF BLADES CHUNK OF SOUL inside her. So the hero must find a way to stop her and the only way is to find Scythe, becuase he holds some powerful ancient artifact that Murgo hasn't got his hands on lol. This also(assuming the hero chose love) means your sister will be older, and probably trained, yet not as good as the main hero(you) Scythe will then tell the you that you need the power of more than you and your sister to defeat both theresa and the part of jack that she carries in order for Jack not to come back. So you must travle to samarkand to go and get Reaver and Garth, and then find hammer. So there is now 5 heroes and scythe's weapon. You go to the spire, defeat theresa and jack(again) Suddenly jack manages to take the weapon from you, and then he give you a choice "who do you value more, hero, your sister, or my destruction" so you can take the weapon back and kill him, or save your sister. And if you chose your sister, you just have to fight jack off. Once jack's spirit is dead, then theresa's body turns back to the age she really is and dies, garth goes back to his tower, reaver back to bloodstone and hammer goes back to oakfield. You are left with your sister on the shores of oakfield, the spire collapses into the water. Scythe then appears and tells you that you can go and live with him. And then the credits roll!! What do you think? I've decided that the game should be an add on(like see the future) so you can keep your character and your world will be same as you created it. If you have any ideas, please reply to this, for instance, what the weapon could be, perhaps not a sword becuase then it would be too much like fable 1. :)
Also perhaps, you could hav a choice, weather or not to go and live with scythe, as staying would prolong the game. And then if you chooseto stay, you can go and see the other heroes, and 'pair up' with them to go on new quests, also, you might recieve quests from reaver, to go sacrifice someone, or garth, to go find him ingrediants or something lol.

G

Godman507

ok, so back to the theory that Jack has Rose. Well, Jack was always clever in the way that he was trying to get into the Hero Of Oakvale's head (during the tlc when he had the mask). Now, just out of theory, he could've gotten into anybody's head at this point, particulirly, Scythe's head. but it would've been quietly :ninja:, so that nobody knew. So now, lets just say scythe finally broke down and became some very powerful evil guy. He would also be obsessed with getting to the shadow court to sacrifice someone so he could younger (i know i would if i was as old as him). That is where Rose would come in. He is keeping Rose until he can sacrifice her. And that could be a possible story for the next one. I know, it's kind of out there...

Wicker

Reaction score

Why keep rose though? could you be botherd to keep someone for that amout of time? Unless he wanted to have sex all the time(understandable), i would just wait and then pick up a whore to sacrifice. Unless he needed her for her blood. Her being a hero and all.
In addition, what would happen to jack of blades inside of him?

Daos Requiem

DarkLord
Reaction score

Well considering that the Jack of Blades had fallen into the void at the end of Fable I than miraculously reappeared for Lost chapters. And considering that Jack is actually a mask and has no actual body it is very believable that the Jack might play a very surious role in an upcomeing Fable III. Considering the ending to Fable II's most recent dlc, they have opened us to another potential game either way and to that end I would believe that the Jack may make a return. I would have personally been excited to see him in Fable II but as it is, I can see that lionshead entertainment are thinking of other things than another Fable II dlc and it seems obvious enough that they didn't want ol Jack in Fable II but if you consider the fanbase for Jack, I can't see them dropping him all together.

Wicker

Reaction score

How awesome would it be if the Fable 3 setting was in Samarkand. Where you got to learn all about Maze Whisper and Thunder from Fable 1 and you meet back up with Reaver and Garth! x

Skormsarrow

ShOoT tHaT pOsIoN aRrOw
Reaction score

Jakuro;265513 said:
1) The ROBED HOODED SKINNY MAN, Scythe, IN BLUE; Jack is RED

2) MOST people have already decided the man is Scythe.

most people... them people being players giving their opinions from my point of view it could be either scythe does appear "scary" at first glance but I would'nt exactly warm up to him in a few minutes like Rose has, or it could be Jack again making the fimilarity when he said i long so much to reunite you and your sister with your mother.

from what I read of the post thats best set up for F3 ive read so far on these fourms to the other stupid theorys "lucien survives the fall and crawls through a crack in the spire wall" >...>

J

Jack of Blades|

I can't see Scythe being the villain, it just doesn't suit him. After all, if he was the last Archon he was the one who wished for Albion to begin anew, uncorrupted and such. Plus, although he was a skeleton his armour made him bulky so he wouldn't fit into the whole "thin" thing you got going.
Some people have been pointing out that Jack and Theresa look alike because Theresa wears red. I don't believe this is valid, she wears red in the first one, I think the mother does too.
I am a big fan of Jack myself and I would be apprehensive about them bringing him back and fowling it up.
Also, just because the two are orphans doesn't mean someone can't know their parents.
Jack didn't make an empty promise either, he did reunite the family, just under less favourable circumstances.
There's plenty of other potential villains. you could have the immortalists or perhaps a new hero gone rogue.

If I think of more I shall post it.

X

Xeon

Skormsarrow;319545 said:
most people... them people being players giving their opinions from my point of view it could be either scythe does appear "scary" at first glance but I would'nt exactly warm up to him in a few minutes like Rose has, or it could be Jack again making the fimilarity when he said i long so much to reunite you and your sister with your mother.

from what I read of the post thats best set up for F3 ive read so far on these fourms to the other stupid theorys "lucien survives the fall and crawls through a crack in the spire wall" >...>

It could also be a 500-year-old-jacks-mask-wearing-void-tormented hero of oakvale?

I'm just throwing it out there....

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score

With Fable 2, the canonical choice of Fable 1 would be throwing Jack's mask into the fire (keeping or casting away the Sword of Aeons is iffy). If Jack of Blades had the Hero of Oakvale's body, which was able to defeat Jack in both his regular form and dragon form, he could easily bring down Albion to its knees, but obviously, that did not happen, since Fable 2 occurred the way it did.

ciller

Reaction score

ok im just saying woudent your parents of came back to life to if you picked love (i did i wanted my dog back)and it states clearly that she comes back to life TaterSalad

Status
Not open for further replies.