• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

a question for you all

Status
Not open for further replies.

solorider

Reaction score
im in the game married to alex and have 3 children,at the moment he is reluctant to have sex,usualy he will only do it once,i have to go away and return to get sex,and im struggling to get another child by him,so i for a laugh tried it with the jeweller in the town square and now im engaged to her (a lesbian affair) so the question is should i use one of the houses i have bought and live in the same town or would it be safer to move to the next town where i also own a house,or i could buy another house? (yes a bigomous affair)

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
Well basically if your other partner gets to know of your bigamous behaviour -- which could happen by accidentally meeting each other while you're walking an end with the other partner -- it's most likely that your first partner will run away in tears and then divorce or whatsoever. So, my personal advice would be to either move to another town, or stay in the same town, but do keep a fair distance.

Or, you could kill one of the partners if really desperate.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Or kill the both! Who wants family? They take your hard earned gold.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
It's not as if they mindlessly take all your gold. You can decide whether your family gets a low amount of daily money, or high instead.

solorider

Reaction score
well i bought a house and got married in the next village,i did nearly get caught out before that but scraped past that,but i got blackmailed in front of the original family for 2000 gold coins,my partner who im having a bigomous relationship with is a lot more interested in sex,my husband is only interested in one sexual encounter a day and i cannot get pregnant again by him at the moment

solorider

Reaction score
well i got another husband,and he gave me a child on the first attempt,and as i was already a bigamist i got no more bad points,the son i got of this bloke was white where my first son was black,mind you most of the male children in the market area seem to be black

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
well i got another husband,and he gave me a child on the first attempt,and as i was already a bigamist i got no more bad points,the son i got of this bloke was white where my first son was black,mind you most of the male children in the market area seem to be black

Many Samarkand immigrants?

Status
Not open for further replies.