• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Slave's Diary

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score
A Slave's Diary

January 1 - I've been in this cage for ages, While the bandit's sleep I continue to write on this paper I found in the corner of the cage. I miss my wife, my son, I hope they are okay. We have been in Brightwood for a while now. I pray to Avo that we can leave this camp, But the day's grow darker.

January 2 - I've overheard some bandit's talking about moving into a camp not far from Bowerstone. Maybe this might be a good thing, Someone can come and find us. I fear what the Bandit's plan to do to us. I've heard they had contest's with the slave's. Who ever could kill a slave faster, this was fun for them. I fear the worst things can happen.

January 3 - We have reached the new camp, More slave's are brought in and it's getting even worse living in this cage. The bandit's sometimes throw Rotten Apple's or Moldy Beef into the cage. We had to eat it or we would starve to death.

January 6 - I finally found time to write, I had a dream that a Hero from old tales, would come and Rescue us. I think the Rotten Apple's are getting to my head. I feel like there is no hope for us....

January 8 - One of the Slave's has been shot. He tried to use a peice of metal to lockpick the cage. Nobody dare's to question the bandit after that. I heard that the in a few days they are going to "get rid" of some of the slave's for room for more better and healther slaves. I fear that I might be one of the slave's they will get rid of.

January 11 - This will be my last entry. In a few hours I will be killed so more slave's can come in. I sit there alone and silent knowing that soon my fate will come. If anyone find's this Diary, I want you to know... You have done nothing to stop this... It's time for me to go and accept my fate from these Cruel Bandits.... I pray to Avo that my death will be fast, but they plan a long and painful one.

Dentie

Reaction score
Re: A Slave's Diary

nice story is there coming more + Rep

anain12

Reaction score

Nice story but put more content on each day.

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

It was interesting enough. I like the quick, hurried aspect of it.
I feel like there should be more focus on the bandits themselves and their activities. This would be a very important part of a slave's life, would it not? Observing their captors would really be about the only thing to do.