• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Source of Demons

Phantom

фңαŋ╦♂М
Reaction score
A Source of Demons

It will be a while before I actually start this Fan Fiction, but I need to need to know a couple of things before I start, because I am going to aim at getting the times right and what-not...
First of all I need to know how long the hero in TLC stays training at the guild, and how old he is at the start of the game, when he's graduated from the guild, when he does the arena, kills Jack of Blades, Unlocks the Northern Wastes, and Kill JOB for the second time.
I know its a big ask, but with a community this great I'm sure It won't take long.
Thanks.
After I get this info I should hopefully begin straight away.
I'm looking forward to doing my first fan fiction :D.

H

HomgCharlie

Re: A Source of Demons

Im depressed
I'm good at writing
but when it comes to fable fan fiction its a block
I want to do Fallout 3 FF but I don't want to post it on an unknown site
i want to post it here since most people as i noticed from their GTs are
avid FO3 players
But alas
THis is for fable not fallout

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

HomgCharlie;303766 said:
Im depressed
I'm good at writing
but when it comes to fable fan fiction its a block
I want to do Fallout 3 FF but I don't want to post it on an unknown site
i want to post it here since most people as i noticed from their GTs are
avid FO3 players
But alas
THis is for fable not fallout

fanfiction.net.

*slap*

X

Xeon

*pops out of nothing, slaps you and runs out of the door*

A

Ammoth

...What...the...fu*bang. blown to pieces*

Phantom

фңαŋ╦♂М
Reaction score

Yay, got Prologue done, post it tonight.

Phantom

фңαŋ╦♂М
Reaction score

Here's the Prologue:

As her blood ran through his fingers, The demons of Kyle's soul began to rise again. A demonic laugh tormented his mind. The power surging through his arms felt so immense Kyle thought he could wield the legendary Harbinger itself.
No-One could stop him, No-One Survived.
Blood spilled through the inn on that terrible hour. Not even the innocents who minded their own business could escape the wrath, fury and revenge of Kyle that night.
The world had turned into a fearful place, the wrath of demons and evil had been revealed again.
The Phantom, was back.

Warn me of any typos, or any grammar problems, comments would also be good.

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score

I'm very, very imprised danton.
Thats.. Fugging awesome ^_^
I like the way you wrote it out as well.

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score

Uhm.. this is just a dedicated poem about Phantom so yeah.

As the blood runs from her open cut,
I feel her soul slip from my fingers,
The anger surging violently inside of me..
Now seeking revenge of those who took her,
Not letting anything stand in my way,
Nothing will keep me from bringing her soul to peace.

Cain

Reaction score

Nice I like this.

Another Spartan

DoCtOr OcToGoNaPuS!
Reaction score

It's good..... Just not CLOSE TO BEING CLOSE TO BEING CLOSE to as big as what I'm used to.... Want me to copy paste what I'm used to?

Phantom

фңαŋ╦♂М
Reaction score

Yeah alright then, This is my first fan fic, so, I'm giving it a try.

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score

Well get onto a proper chapter you noob.
Yeah thanks just do it now. xD
Woops.
I'll remix it when you make a chapter and then ill take a line or 2 and change it into a poem then post it in here.

Phantom

фңαŋ╦♂М
Reaction score

Don't be so impatient Vero, it takes time, not like 1 of your poems.
But here we go:

Chapter 1: Quiet Serenity

The satisfying click reached Kyle's ears for the thousandth time, as the modified piece of metal shifted upwards in the doors lock.
He could have always used his fathers key to leave the house, but ever since Kyle taught himself to pick locks he enjoyed doing it and continued using the skill to escape the house at night.
Kyle walked out into the cold air of the night, and took a deep breath of fresh air. He began to walk past the school, heading south, for the Bowerstone gates, when he immediately turned right and began to climb the neighbours house. This routine had been done many times, just like picking the lock, and it caused him to be able to execute it in seconds.
The reason for this was to avoid the guards, the first time he went for a midnight walk, he was caught wandering around aimlessly by a Guard, and he was told that if he was caught again, his parents would be informed.
Kyle now used a route by jumping across houses which ended up to Bowerstone wall, where he would climb down to the peaceful area of Lookout Point.
It took him less than a couple minutes now, he could do it effortlessly, and without making a sound. Kyle landed on the ground outside Bowerstone, his feet making a small thud as his feet sunk into the soft grass.
Two guards stood outside the gates, but Kyle had learned how to use the environments and darkness to conceal himself.
Kyle walked over the bridge and up the hill that lead up to Lookout Point and he began to jog to the familiar scene.
The scene consisted of four seats that were placed around a statue.
The statue was an odd one, with A man pointing south, towards Greatwood, the man wore a cloak and a eagle-like helmet. Two small Dragons were perched beside him, one on his left and one on his right.
Kyle liked the statue, though he didn't know why.
He sat down on one of the four seats and began to take in the peace and calmness of the area.
This was the only place where Kyle could ever escape his troubles.
No-One knew what he was going through.
Kyle knew he was different, he knew that he shouldn't be putting up with the average l
ife he was living.
Kyle wanted to be SOMEONE, he wanted to be known all around Albion, he wanted to be free, and most of all, he wanted to be loved.
But he also knew that was not going to happen in Bowerstone. He knew it wasn't going to happen while he sat at home grieving for himself.
Kyle was the person who was ignored. He was not the one that was hated, or loved, but nothing. No-One thought of him. Everyone was just obsessed with the good looking people, or the charismatic ones.
And that was why Kyle loved the dark. Because it was where he was at his best, when he felt the most confident, when he escaped the hell he called home.
Kyle sat for almost quarter of an hour as he enjoyed all the serenity around him.
He finally got up, but he didn't head back to Bowerstone but instead took the path east.
He had never ventured past the statue before, as he was always taught that Albion was a dark and dangerous place, full of evils unknown.
But on that day he felt Adventurous, so he continued walking along the path that wound downhill, without a sign to tell him where he was going, which made it all the more exciting.
However the path was short and it ended shortly. As Kyle slowed down his pace, he saw to his left a stone platform, which had an unusual pattern on it, Kyle couldn't tell if it was carved or painted.
But the platform wasn't the thing that caught his full attention, but it was the buildings in front of him. It looked like a town, almost as big as Bowerstone. Kyle never knew it was here, in Lookout Point, never knew it was so close to home. But he knew what it was, he knew that it was of great importance to Albion.
What he saw in front of him, was the Heroes Guild.

(of those who don't realise this is based on Fable I/TLC)

Phantom

фңαŋ╦♂М
Reaction score

this story is hopefully going to go right through to Fable II, if I end out being dedicated enough.

Cain

Reaction score

Nice story. Hey I am thinking of writing a fan fic involving members of the forum e.g. What they think they would be like in Fable. Do you want to be a character in it?

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score

Yeah danton very good.. very very good.

AND by the way if you are writing/typing poetry if you want to make it good then you have to be in the right mind set or feel what your writing, meaning you know what your writing