• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Test... Really?

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
A Test... Really?

So in case you don't know, Last month my computer broke so I had to buy a new one, I had to transfer the hard drive memory, which brought my School Programs and homework back to their most recent save date at the time, which was January. So I was three months behind on school, thus I have to cram to make it all done in time to be on par with the expected time slot, I am losing sleep and am getting uber stressed, so now my dad wants to throw another SAT on me in the next few weeks, like I don't have enough pressure? I have less than forty days to do five months of Geometry and Biology and two months of World History. (Everything else is done) can't he wait till next School year? or even until Summer?

tl;dr I am very stressed and heavy on work and my father wishes me to take an SAT while I am doing all this.
Ugh... /Vent

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Re: A Test... Really?

:O

There must be a law against that somewhere.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^It isn't that bad, just stressful, I know I will do good, my only flaw in the practice tests are my Mathematics.

HobbeBrain

Reaction score

^ Right with you. I hate maths f*cking guts. Even thinking about about it makes me want to rip out someones spine and use it to strangle them.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

I have yet to take the SAT's. I really should.

HobbeBrain

Reaction score

I thought SATS were taken no longer sat bye anyone over the age of 11, anyway. Although that might just be in Merrie Olde Englande.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Tyloric;382936 said:
I need to do it to see if my Math is dying even worse. Example: The practice test was like thirty History questions, twenty-five Grammar and spelling questions, thirty or so Science questions and like fifty math ones, I got over 90% on all except Math, which I got less than 40% on Advanced Math.

HobbeBrain

Reaction score

Firis;382941 said:
I need to do it to see if my Math is dying even worse. Example: The practice test was like thirty History questions, twenty-five Grammar and spelling questions, thirty or so Science questions and like fifty math ones, I got over 90% on all except Math, which I got less than 40% on Advanced Math.

Maths is overrated. What I learn in maths at school ****es me off because I'll NEVER F*CKING HAVE TO F*CKING USE IT IN MY WHOLE F*CKING LIFE!!!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEE11!!!!!!!!111!!!111111ONEONEONE11111!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

I hope you get banned for stretching my screen. :|

HobbeBrain

Reaction score

Tyloric;382945 said:
I hope you get banned for stretching my screen. :|

I'm so sorry!! :'(

If it makes you feel any better, it broke open my moniter and now the pixels are leaking.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Hobbebrain, let's plan things for your next Birthday Party.

Let's see, we sent out 237 invitations but only 73 people have RSVP'd so far.

How many more replies should I expect?

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

I hate maths. It's retarded.

droded;382972 said:
Hobbebrain, let's plan things for your next Birthday Party.

Let's see, we sent out 237 invitations but only 73 people have RSVP'd so far.

How many more replies should I expect?

164?

Calculator for the win!

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

i don't know what you all are complaining about math for.
i got an A in geometry wars.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Things will work out somehow, they always do. Appeasing your dad should not be a priority, finishing school should be. And he should realize that.

Tyloric;382936 said:

Same.

And math makes my brain cry blood.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

i dont mind math. what i hate the most is my French language arts class. you lucky bastards dont have to take it. its the most ridiculous language on the planet, except iranian, i tihkn tats a lil weird. if an alien heard someone speak french theyd be like: `why is he making vomiting noises, but nothings coming out?`

HobbeBrain

Reaction score

JohnDoe;383090 said:
I've used every type of mathematics that I know of in reverse engineering, hacking and modding. A lot of which I had to teach myself using the maths I learned at school as a foundation. I imagine that I will use maths in any field that I will ever be interested in getting into.

And physics is awesome, I used to do that for fun. Had this teacher, a woman, she was attractive but not extremely so, until she started talking about thermodynamics - that is hot. Really need to pick up those physics books again, I've been slowly forgetting the stuff I learned.

I didn't explain clearly enough to you. Will anyone in my life walk up to me and say, "Hi there, I have four fishing boats that will be out at sea tonight, and they're going to keep track of each other by taking bearings of eachothers lights, using the diagram and the protractor provided, assuming you are in boat 1, could you please tell me the bearings for boats 2, 3 and 4?"

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

I have low aspirations. I won't need advanced math, the highest I have ever dreamed was a Psychologist.

HobbeBrain

Reaction score

Same. Although I aspire to be somewhat less than a Psychologist.

HobbeBrain

Reaction score

But I don't aspire to do anything that needs more than addition, subtraction, division and multiplication. Unless I get into modding, which I do want to. But even then, it's not my job.