• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Able to quit current quest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSVR85

Reaction score
Hey guys,
So after my complimentary post about not finding many glitches in F3, today, the mother of all glitches decided to grace me.
Here's what happened.
I'd been playing co-op for a couple of hours (absolutely no dramas). I infiltrate Reavers mansion, the first wave of Hobbes are warded off (still co-op) and then nothing.......absolutely nothing. No more enemies come through, no dialog, i can't quit my current quest and of course the sanctuary isn't available. Quitting, rebooting ect did not help.
I thought going to load game would help but it spits me out at the exact point it all went tits up.
Please, tell me 30hrs gaming hasn't just gone down the swanny.
Anyone have any ideas? Is there a way to quit current quest?

Faedil

Reaction score
when you say the Sanctuary isn't available, what do you mean?

David Wulff

Reaction score
LionHead is most likely working on an update to fix this, do not reset or anything you can send a bug report to LionHead or ask on when they will make an update fixing your problem.

RSVR85

Reaction score
when you say the Sanctuary isn't available, what do you mean?
It's unavailable. When i pause i just get the black screen with the 3 options.
I won't delete anything in the hope Lionhead comes up with a solution. So for now, i'll find a copy of TLC, play through that and Fable 2 and by then hopefully, there'll be some DLC and updates for F3.

Status
Not open for further replies.