• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Absolute Zero's Weapons Marketplace *Limitied Time Only*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolute Zero

Reaction score
I have plenty of Weapons up for Grabs!! All I need is Jack's Hammer and I will have all 50. At which point, I will gladly help anyone with the Achievement for a week. Until then, I will give 2 Free Weapons to each person. Just take a look at m list to see what you want; then send me a friend request and message of what you want.
***If you have The Jack's Hammer (even just one), I can duplicate it and give it back. My reward is any Weapons you need on the list. ****

Here's My List:

Legendary Swords
The Swinging Sword 19
Avo’s Lamentation 8
Thunderblade 6
Really Sharp Pair of Scissors 7
Souldrinker 7
Beadle’s Cutlass 6
Mr Stabby 5
The Casanova 8
Slimquick 8
The Splade 6
The Merchant’s Bodyguard 6
The Love Sword 8

Legendary Hammers:
Jack’s Hammer 0
The Tenderiser 8
Scythe’s Warhammer 9
The TYPO 15
Tannar’s Glory 16
Hammer of Wilmageddon 15
Mallett’s Mallet 7
Lunarium Pounder 9
Dragonbone Hammer 8
Sorrow’s Fist 16
Trollblight 5
Faerie Hammer of the Moon King 7
Aurora’s Shield 5

Legendary Pistols:
Dragonstomper .48 8
Chickenbane 6
Bloodcraver 15
Gnomewrecker 7
The Ice Maiden 7
Tee Killer Shooter 8
Briar’s Blaster 15
The Barnumificator 8
Reaver Industries Perforator 8
Desert Fury 8
The Bonesmasher 8
Holy Vengeance 9
Mirians’s Mutilator 6

Legendary Rifles:
The Sandgoose 0
Skorm’s Justice 16
The Shrieking Pilgrim 15
The Equaliser 8
Simmons Shotgun 7
Arkwright’s Flintlock 8
Swift Irregular 8
Facemelter 9
The Hero’s Companion 8
Ol’ Malice 9
Defender of the Faith 5
Scattershot 13
Marksman 500 0

My Gamertag is: Abso0lute Zer0
I'm on most days, so if I'm online, send me a message.

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
Could I have the Really Sharp Pair of Scissors and the Thunderblade, please? :3

My gamertag is Rukishou, I'll add you right away.

Cpope8789

Reaction score
Briar's blaster, hammer of willmageddon & Bloodcraver Pretttyyy please :)

Reaction score
I have plenty of Weapons up for Grabs!! All I need is Jack's Hammer and I will have all 50. At which point, I will gladly help anyone with the Achievement for a week. Until then, I will give 2 Free Weapons to each person. Just take a look at m list to see what you want; then send me a friend request and message of what you want.
***If you have The Jack's Hammer (even just one), I can duplicate it and give it back. My reward is any Weapons you need on the list. ****

Here's My List:

Legendary Swords
The Swinging Sword 19
Avo’s Lamentation 8
Thunderblade 6
Really Sharp Pair of Scissors 7
Souldrinker 7
Beadle’s Cutlass 6
Mr Stabby 5
The Casanova 8
Slimquick 8
The Splade 6
The Merchant’s Bodyguard 6
The Love Sword 8

Legendary Hammers:
Jack’s Hammer 0
The Tenderiser 8
Scythe’s Warhammer 9
The TYPO 15
Tannar’s Glory 16
Hammer of Wilmageddon 15
Mallett’s Mallet 7
Lunarium Pounder 9
Dragonbone Hammer 8
Sorrow’s Fist 16
Trollblight 5
Faerie Hammer of the Moon King 7
Aurora’s Shield 5

Legendary Pistols:
Dragonstomper .48 8
Chickenbane 6
Bloodcraver 15
Gnomewrecker 7
The Ice Maiden 7
Tee Killer Shooter 8
Briar’s Blaster 15
The Barnumificator 8
Reaver Industries Perforator 8
Desert Fury 8
The Bonesmasher 8
Holy Vengeance 9
Mirians’s Mutilator 6

Legendary Rifles:
The Sandgoose 0
Skorm’s Justice 16
The Shrieking Pilgrim 15
The Equaliser 8
Simmons Shotgun 7
Arkwright’s Flintlock 8
Swift Irregular 8
Facemelter 9
The Hero’s Companion 8
Ol’ Malice 9
Defender of the Faith 5
Scattershot 13
Marksman 500 0

My Gamertag is: Abso0lute Zer0
I'm on most days, so if I'm online, send me a message.

Could i get the Tenderizer and Skorms Justice? My GamerTag is Mr Possible

MegaMatt98

Reaction score
Dragonstomper .48 and swinging sword plzzz

SaintofAlbion

Warrior Saint
Reaction score
All right, can I get my hands on Avo's Lamentation, and Skorm's Justice? Been wanting to bring a little Fable TLC into the mix of my game!
Oh, and I put in a good word on someone else's thread for you, he has the Hammer, and wants a sword for it that I believe you have plenty of?

Absolute Zero

Reaction score
Good News! Last night I got the "We Need Gun, Lot's of Guns" Achievement. That's Right. I Absolute Zero have all the Legendary Weapons to get the Achievement. Fable 3 has joined my list of entirely completed games (Achievement wise that is....). Until Thursday Night, I will be duplicating all the weapons over and over.

If you send me a friend request or give me your Gamer Tag, I will give you any of the Legendary Weapons you need to get the achievement, FREE!!!! You do have to wait, last night was CRAZY.
I also have all the outfits, so; If you need need them ask. I will be on around 7 p.m. Thats in about 8 hours.

My gamertag is: Abso0lute Zer0

Those of you who need weapons I'll get to you then.

TalelLakhal

Reaction score
Good News! Last night I got the "We Need Gun, Lot's of Guns" Achievement. That's Right. I Absolute Zero have all the Legendary Weapons to get the Achievement. Fable 3 has joined my list of entirely completed games (Achievement wise that is....). Until Thursday Night, I will be duplicating all the weapons over and over.

If you send me a friend request or give me your Gamer Tag, I will give you any of the Legendary Weapons you need to get the achievement, FREE!!!! You do have to wait, last night was CRAZY.
I also have all the outfits, so; If you need need them ask. I will be on around 7 p.m. Thats in about 8 hours.

My gamertag is: Abso0lute Zer0

Those of you who need weapons I'll get to you then.

Women's Masquerade Dress for me mate (to complete the archievement) ;), again thanks for the weps.

SaintofAlbion

Warrior Saint
Reaction score
it says i only have 18 more weps to go, I'll work through the list if you really are so generous, and I'll be on at that time easily

Boredman45

Reaction score
Could you help me obtain the Tee Killer Shooter and the chefs hat? please? :D

Absolute Zero

Reaction score
Sorry guys. At the current moment i am having severe Xbox 360 issues. Whenever I try and send an item over, my game will freeze (as some of you already know). The game seems to run just fine if I join your game. The major problem is that I can't duplicate items without it freezing up. Meaning I can only give you what I have on me. Once I run out of certain weapons I'll post it on this thread.
If the freezing problem still occurs or gets worse, I will need to take in my Xbox. In the mean time I'll try to get you all (or at the very least, some) of your asked weapons.

Unfortunately, this means the deadline for requests ends with my stock depleting. Once again, I'm sorry I can't be of more help.

SaintofAlbion

Warrior Saint
Reaction score
You know, we could setup something, I have the perfect capabilities to duplcate items, on and offline, so you give me what you are running low on, Ill dup em and send it back to you, how it sound? More so of a real life Business Partnership aint it?
What I'm suggesting is if an item is low in stock, stop handing them out, send what you can to me, and I'll send back a renewed supply of them, though, I can't do it tonight, maybe tommorrow, and the chefs hat? I have duped a few already if you need em :3

Malloc

Reaction score
Sent a friend request. My gamerTag is Ag3nt oo7 (not zeros).
I was hoping you might be able to hook me up with the swinging sword, chickenbane, and the Dragonstomper.

Thanks in advance :)

death705

Reaction score
just sent a friend request, my gt is "kamina705" i was hopeing i could get the women's masqeurade suit, the queens suit, and skorms justice.

thanks

Absolute Zero

Reaction score
You know, we could setup something, I have the perfect capabilities to duplcate items, on and offline, so you give me what you are running low on, Ill dup em and send it back to you, how it sound? More so of a real life Business Partnership aint it?
What I'm suggesting is if an item is low in stock, stop handing them out, send what you can to me, and I'll send back a renewed supply of them, though, I can't do it tonight, maybe tommorrow, and the chefs hat? I have duped a few already if you need em :3

With my Xbox's current perdicament, (it literally just froze.. ...AGAIN!!!) trading items is getting harder and harder. As much as I like being a nice guy, its kicking the butt outta me and my Xbox. Unless you are willing to take the weapons and duplicate them all, I simply can not continue to do this. I may be a fan of the Fable franchise, and I love helping people, but its taking way to much out of my time and energy. I do have a few ideas of how to make it work, though. Like I said before, I can write the Threads, Post, and Replies; as well as some of the trading. But, yeah, no more duplicaiting. Let me know what you think, okay?

SaintofAlbion

Warrior Saint
Reaction score
With my Xbox's current perdicament, (it literally just froze.. ...AGAIN!!!) trading items is getting harder and harder. As much as I like being a nice guy, its kicking the butt outta me and my Xbox. Unless you are willing to take the weapons and duplicate them all, I simply can not continue to do this. I may be a fan of the Fable franchise, and I love helping people, but its taking way to much out of my time and energy. I do have a few ideas of how to make it work, though. Like I said before, I can write the Threads, Post, and Replies; as well as some of the trading. But, yeah, no more duplicaiting. Let me know what you think, okay?
I can duplicate the items easily. It helps to have two controllers for offline duplicating, though I'll have to fiddle with my friends list to make room for those who are asking for the weaponry, and at that, it sounds like I'll need to snag Jack's Hammer, since you seem to have run out of them. I have a life off game, but I can keep the market flowing, from about 4:30pm EST through 7:00pm EST, and nearly the entire day on holidays and/or weekends. Just keep your Xbox off for the day, so when I get on, it won't kill itself trying to get the items to me, ok?
EDIT: Then again, it looks like I might be staying home sick today, I think I'll relive the classics and play some Fable TLC. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.