• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Achievement help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smithyatticus

Reaction score
Achievement help plz

Hi guys. Theres three achievements that i could do with some help with if anyones willing. I still need The Dollcatcher, The Companions and The Double Threat.

For the latter two, someone to hang around with for 5 mins would be a great help. As for the Dollcatcher, im not actively hunting the dolls themselves. I'm more than happy to stand in a corner and watch while someone does the leg work for me :p i believe just being with someone who already has all of the dolls, and they sell and rebuy one at a trader triggers this achievement anyway. But if it helps, i have the Hero Doll, Theresa Doll, and the Garth Doll (which i randomly dug up in my game, even though there is apparently only one per game world. For some reason mine had two Bonus!!!!)

I dont know what i can offer in return, but if i can give you anything, or help in anyway just let me know, and ill do what i can.

My gamertag is Smithyatticus. Message me on xbox live or post here if you can help.

Thanks guys!

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score
Re: Achievement help plz

The dolls you found were part of the expansions and the shooting range. I could help you out. Send me a friend request and a message telling me what we're doing (I normally forget and think you are a random person) on XBL.

lilfairy715

Xx6Pyr6Grl6xX
Reaction score

I need the The Companions and The Double Threat but I dont' have all the dolls...

Marvoloo

Assassin
Reaction score

You don't have to have the dolls to get theses achievements (The Companions and The Double Threat), you only need a Co-op partner to help you... send me a friend request and I'll help you but I only have 2 dolls so, I can't get you The Dollcatcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.