• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Achievement Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

devilltrigger

Achievement Help

I just started playing Fable II again last night and I remember why I was so frustrated with it. I have almost every achievement for the game. I'm only missing three. I don't have all the hero dolls, I don't have all of Murgo's Dyes, and I don't have the chicken suit. I don't really have anything worth trading but I get a lot of money in the game.. And I don't really want the items to keep I just want to get the achievements. So, if anyone can help me out it would be really cool. My gamertag is devilltrigger s. Just send me a friend request. I don't think I have anything to give but I can try to help with other achievements.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Achievement Help

you can get the chicken suit at this website. just make sure you are signed in with your gamertag.

D

devilltrigger

I know. I've tried it several times but it won't actually give it to me. And I'm not the only one with that problem because there's a great deal of people who can't either.

Ichanolic

Reaction score

I have the a spare chicken suit and all the murgo dyes (I still want to keep them) but they aren't sellable, do you know a strategy for me to keep them and you get the cheevo?

bendawg09

Reaction score

me too bro that doll achievement is kickin my ass bc all i need is two more dolls reaver and hammer. i got the rest to whoever wants to trade gt "B3NdaWG09"

D

devilltrigger

Thanks to Ichanolic I have the fowl player. But I still need the dyes and apparently you cant trade them.

Status
Not open for further replies.