• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Achievements affecting gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudimentree

Reaction score
I find the progression of this conversation very interesting haha.
Really? It seems pretty par for course from every thread I've seen so far.

Query->Discussion->Disagreement->Bickering->Namecalling-> "I-am-so-mature-because-I'm-refraining-from-dropping-down-to-your-level-you-dickface"ing-> "You-are-just-whinging/hating/ignorant"ing" -> Joke to diffuse tension-> More jokes -> Misinterpreted-> Awkward silence

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score
Query->Discussion->Disagreement->Bickering->Namecalling-> "I-am-so-mature-because-I'm-refraining-from-dropping-down-to-your-level-you-dickface"ing-> "You-are-just-whinging/hating/ignorant"ing" -> Joke to diffuse tension-> More jokes -> Misinterpreted-> Awkward silence>Unnecessary summary>Captain Obvious>Everyone plays _ _ _ _ball

Rudimentree

Reaction score
Query->Discussion->Disagreement->Bickering->Namecalling-> "I-am-so-mature-because-I'm-refraining-from-dropping-down-to-your-level-you-dickface"ing-> "You-are-just-whinging/hating/ignorant"ing" -> Joke to diffuse tension-> More jokes -> Misinterpreted-> Awkward silence>Unnecessary summary>Captain Obvious>Everyone plays Durfball
we aren't supposed to talk about you know what

MudkipLuna

Mistress of Killing Stuffs
Reaction score
Eye wunder whitch othr achevmints uffekt teh gamez!!

Fix this, honey. :thumbsup:

HelloFriend

Reaction score
(Ignored and Grammar Nazi'd):D
You don't have to ignore me because after I touched the pie crust, the ball wasn't Durfed, resulting in the game and all actions within it being erased from history! Therefore, I never touched the pie crust!

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score
Buuuuut, There was a time paradox, resulting in the game's reinstation. Luckily, everyone's back in due to lack of proof we broke the rules of (Censored)

Rudimentree

Reaction score
You don't have to ignore me because after I touched the pie crust, the ball wasn't Durfed, resulting in the game and all actions within it being erased from history! Therefore, I never touched the pie crust!
But, I was born during a game of Dur- of you know what. Does that mean.... I no longer...

HelloFriend

Reaction score
But, I was born during a game of Dur- of you know what. Does that mean.... I no longer...
Well, because there are no recorded cases of Someone forgetting to Durf the ball in a game of you-know-what, its impossible for you to have been born during one of these games. So, you probably exist. If not, my mom's going to be mad because she told me not to talk to the imaginary people anymore.

MudkipLuna

Mistress of Killing Stuffs
Reaction score
There is probably a list somewhere with the achievements which actually affect your game and what they do.. I hope, at least. Otherwise we'll have to wait till someone, like the OP, makes one. /hint.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Kids were calling me super hero before I got the acheivement...so....?

Status
Not open for further replies.