• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Add-On Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar

Reaction score
Greetings everyone! I wanted to put together a thread that compiles all of the currently known pre-order, collectors edition, book, controller, and other sources that add content to Fable III that users who go to the store release day to buy the regular edition won't see. I know that many of the regulars already know most if not all of this but hopefully this will prove to be useful for everyone else (myself included!). I also know that all of this information is available but split up into multiple posts. This is meant purely for consolidation and to help out everyone!
Below you will find a list of additional content as well as pictures (when available) and where you can purchase them. Please let me know if I forgot anything or if new content becomes available that needs to be added! I'll do my best to stay on top of this thread. Lastly, I'm not sure if I can edit this post once someone replies to it. I am entirely willing to stay on top of this thread and update it as much as it needs to be. If this isn't possible, please let me know. I don't want it to become obsolete if I can help it!
Disclaimer: Please note that all information is subject to change unless confirmed by a dev and that some of the pre-order content may be region specific and is only available to certain continents or countries at the time they were listed. Developer Gothnak confirmed the pre-order content will not be tradeable!

Gothnak:
Sorry, no, the LCE or Pre Order, or book weapons are NOT required for this achievement (Regarding Collecting Legendary Weapons). As mentioned these weapons are also not tradeable.
These (again, regarding the 50 collectible Legendary weapons) were finished and on time. Then Marketing have worked out exclusive deals with various stores and need new weapons, so we (Mainly Paddy) work extra time in the evenings to make some new weapons for them that aren't tradeable because the stores understandably want exclusivity.
Remember, you wouldn't have got these items either way, they didn't exist, we haven't 'cut' them and then given them to shops. We have made new items for stores, and if you want, you can pre-order from those shops and get them for free.​

Collector's Edition Content
FABLEX360CE.jpg
By purchasing the Limited Collector's Edition of Fable III from any retailer, you will receive the following content:
In-Game Special Content:

• Unlocks a brand-new region that is ideal for settling down with a family as well as discovering new treasures, and provides you with a new dog breed — the boxer — that is renowned for its loyalty and bravery.
  • Grants players one male and one female outfit from the distant land of Aurora.
  • Includes a new quest sending players to discover the mystery of the haunted forests of Silverpines to earn the legendary sword Wolfsbane — which is proven to be deadly against wolves and balverines.
Physical, "In-Hand" Special Content:

• Guild Seal Coin featuring a blue Good side and red Evil side to help players make critical decisions that will impact the fate of the world.
  • Fable III playing cards depicting each character type in Fable III across Albion and beyond.
  • Limited Collector's Edition's packaging is created in the likeness of a book from Fable III.
Fable III Limited Collector's Edition can be purchased from, but not limited to, the following retailers (Click the links for a redirect to the listing):
In the United States:​
In the European Union:​
In Canada:​
In Australia:​
More information can be found on Lionhead's website by clicking this link​

Pre-Order Content
Many, if not all of the pre-order content shown below also will contain an Xbox LIVE code for exclusive in-game the downloadable:​

• [*]"A code to see a villager you've created come to life in the game. Start designing your character today at www.xbox.com/fable3 and we'll send you a code within 10 days before the game releases."
    [*]Your Villager can be designed by clicking this link! Please note that once you enter your pre-order code to save your villager, you will not be able to make any further changes!
    [*]This content is also packaged with many other pre-order bonuses. Please make sure to check each retailer's pre-order listing to see if it is included!
    [*]It has been rumored that the codes for the Villager creator expire on October 26th; release day. This has been confirmed as false by Developer The Bag. More details can be found at his thread here.

The Bag:
The codes do not expire.
214969ss_sm2.jpg
All credits for this guide go to ThreeFuries at the Lionhead Forum (http://lionhead.com/forums/t/288042.aspx)

Lunar

Reaction score
Reaver's "Inquisitor Sword" and "Reaver's Industries" Tattoos
Fable3_industrial_tattoo_swordLG.jpg
  • Tattoo - The Tattoo morphs as you morph; so the color will change depending on your alignment. For magic users, the tattoo will also become a will line when you use magic will lines. Finally, it will also increase your attractiveness toward NPCs, and it can be used to complete a specific quest in Aurora .
  • Sword – With a history linked to Fable 2 through Reaver, it is evil and gets bonuses for killing innocents, spending money and annoying people, just like the Reaver.

To obtain Reaver's Sword and Tattoo set, you can pre-order from the following retailers:

Garth's "Channeler Sword" and "Crystal" Tattoos

• Crystal Tattoo Set: Adorn your character's arms, back, chest and legs
    with these eye-catching tattoos.
  • The Channeler Sword: Created by Garth in his later years, the Channeler
    was imbued with his "Will" abilities, giving it powerful magical effects.

To obtain Garth's Channeler and Crystal Tattoo set, you can pre-order from the following retailers:

Hammer's "Absolver" Hammer and "Dragonbreath" Tattoos
w_fable_img_v2.jpg
  • The Dragonbreath Tattoo Set: You will be able to customize your in-game character with a variety of Dragonbreath tattoos!
  • The Absolver: After Lucien was defeated, Hammer took this weapon and wreaked vengeance on evil in the name of her Father.

To obtain Hammer's Absolver and Dragonbreath Tattoo set, you can pre-order from the following retailers:

They are giving it for the purchase of the regular Fable III since the LCE has its own bonuses.​
To reiterate, Walmart does not give out pre-order codes for Hammer's Weapon & Tattoo with the Limited Collector's Edition.

"Champion's Hammer" and "Balance" Tattoo

ref=amb_link_354184462_2
ref=amb_link_354184462_3

Thanks to jimbo1425 for the Amazon listing and captainPATstarr for the images.
To obtain the "Champion's Hammer" and "Balance" Tattoo, you can pre-order from the following retailer:

All credits for this guide go to ThreeFuries at the Lionhead Forum (http://lionhead.com/forums/t/288042.aspx)

Lunar

Reaction score
Fable: The Balverine Order (Book)

fable-the-balverine-order.jpg
The days of magic and adventure are fading away, giving way to the age of industry and science. As the aged last Hero sits upon the throne of Albion, two friends-the privileged Thomas and his loyal servant, John- set out for the East in search of a legendary beast: the vicious, rarely-seen balverine. But their desire for adventure may be their ultimate undoing-because their quarry has just found them...
As shown on this Amazon.com listing, the purchase of this book will contain an Xbox LIVE code for exclusive in-game the downloadable:​

The weapon is called "The Shardborne Sword", "Said to have been forged from a piece of shard, this weapon is imbued with the power of the Tattered Spire itself." (Thanks gheorghie and Scint!)​

To obtain the "Shardborne Sword", you may purchase the book from the following retailers:​

Fable III Limited Edition Controller Content
fable3controllerBonus.jpg
As listed here on Lionhead's website, "The Fable III Limited Edition Wireless Controller begins shipping to retailers on Oct. 5 and will be available for $59.99 (USD), just in time for the Oct. 26 launch of Fable III, while supplies last.​
Outfitted in collectible packaging, the controller comes with an Xbox LIVE token for:​

Pre-order/purchase at the following websites (please note that other retailers may sell them as well!):

Lunar

Reaction score
Fable III LE Game Guide Content
Thanks to both FreddyJW and TheDare for pointing this out here in this very thread, as well as jadis232 for quality control and the LE Guide picture!
"Fable III is the latest installment to the action-packed and critically acclaimed Xbox 360 exclusive franchise that has sold more than six million copies. Fans new and returning will now embark on an epic adventure, where the race for the crown is only the beginning of your spectacular journey. Five decades have passed since the events of "Fable II," and Albion has matured into an industrial revolution, but the fate of the kingdom is at peril."
The Limited Edition Game Guide will have the following:​
  • Multiple hard covers and a cool dust jacket.
  • It will also include a standalone art section featuring some of the beautiful in-game images.
  • Lastly, each book comes with a virtual in-game tattoo for your character!
    • More information and pictures of the tattoos as they become available. Check back around October 5th after our fellow Fable Fanatics have gone out and purchased one. First person to message me with a picture of what the tattoos look like (most likely shown on the DLC card that comes with the controller) gets delicious cake!
      emotion-49.gif

The Guide can be purchased from many of the following retailers:​

Fable III Kingmaker
"Microsoft announced it will launch “Fable III: Kingmaker,” an innovative geo-location mobile gaming experience which will invite “Fable III” fans across Europe into a virtual land grab of epic proportions, all in the name of gold.
Whether you’re a Rebel looking to fight for the people of Albion against the tyranny of your wayward King, or a loyal Royal follower, then sign up to take part on www.Fable3Kingmaker.com and get started. Players can take ownership of land for their faction using “Fable III: Kingmaker” mobile application staking a claim to unclaimed or opposing team’s territory by tagging their location and planting a virtual flag using the GPS facility on their smart phone.
The faction with the greatest number of flags in any given territory at any given time will “conquer” that land – changing it in colour and following to either the Rebels or the Royals. Players will be rewarded for their allegiance and efforts in capturing territory with in-game “Gold” which may be transferred into the full game of “Fable III” on Xbox 360* when it launches across Europe on 29th October.
The “Gold” can be spent on player customization and in-game products, from crystal swords to manor houses, giving fans of “Fable III” the chance to build up their bank account and get a head start on their friends before the game even hits the shelves later this month. And for those already plotting their road to rule, there will be the opportunity to claim chests full of additional in-game “Gold” from designated locations scattered across the map."

It will not be released outside of Europe.

More information about the Kingmaker mobile app can be found by clicking this link to a Lionhead Blog!
Fable III "Facebook Revolution"

"What's the ruckus? More than 50 years have passed since Fable 2 --- and Albion is now under the rule of a corrupt and tyrannical king. You and your fellow villagers live under constant threat, hungry for freedom, yet fearful of punishment if you dare take a stand. But today is a new day in Albion. Rebellion is in the air --- and change begins with you. Join the Revolution on Favebook to do your part for the uprising. Every villager brings Albion one step closer to a full-blown revolution and the toppling of the tyrant's statue. So, be sure to summon your fellow citizens on Facebook! As the revolution evolves, you will reap the rewards of your courage."
Join the "Facebook Revolution" by clicking this link (Click me!) Up to 4 rewards will become available as time goes on. A free downloadable widget is available at the same link, and then by clicking the book in the upper lefthand corner, then "the rewards" tab. As the rewards become available, this post will be updated to reflect the rewards.

Download your rewards by clicking the following link: Fable 3 Facebook Revolution!

Hope this helps!​

Balvorn

Imagineer
Reaction score
I dislike the free gold from kind maker idea. Seems like it could be unbalancing to me...

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
I already copy pasta'd this from LH Forums. It's a sticky.

Lunar

Reaction score
Yes but it didnt include all the things that this one does.

Status
Not open for further replies.