• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Age Reduction

Harbinger

Reaction score
Age Reduction

Ok, basically I already payed the temple of light 80k to make me look ten years younger and now I have 80k again and I was wondering, will I look another ten years younger if I pay 80k again?

Thanks to anyone who helps because this has really been bugging me.

Cain

Reaction score
Re: Age Reduction

I think so. If not then go to the chapel of skorm, and sacrifice some people there. You will gain some evil points but if you do it enough the chapel will make you younger.

Harbinger

Reaction score

Damn, I payed another 80k and nothing happened, all I got was a new title! Do I need to pay more the 2nd time or something?

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score

Poor speculation screws people over. At max goodness, if you pay 50K, you will get an age reduction. Pay 1 gold again, and you will get Paladin title. Pay 1 more gold, and you will get The Sentinel. This shows that the payment is accumulative. But that's not important. What's important is that you can't get the title/age reduction/weapon twice, which applies to both opposing worship buildings.

lavenderbolt

Reaction score

well, use some trick to get multiple times younger, like spare ransom victim quest as well as do not donate money to temple of avo and wait until max all stat and spell, that's it, do the quest again and again, use hero save when getting age reduction

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score

If you Hero save more than 12 times (uncomfirmed number), your save will corrupt. This means you'll have to start from the beginning again.

lavenderbolt

Reaction score

oh, is that right? i have never saved up to 12 times and my save has never corrupted, will using another slot make sense?

seress

majo no messenger
Reaction score

Just do a world save right after each hero save load.